1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Artículo ("Kane3"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2007/08/17/manuscrito-zaragoza-wojciech-has/

2. El Biffo's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Jerry Garcia's favorite movie! I loved it too.

3. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

It's a little boring and lengthy, but that's almost besides the point in the light of its brilliance.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Une oeuvre en "boucle" étonnante et fascinante, construit sur le principe des poupées-gigognes ou plusieurs récits souvent complexes s'emboîtent avec talent et mystère pour bâtir une oeuvre au charme indéfinissable, d'une maîtrise époustouflante qui rappelle la bienheureuse folie surréaliste... www.cinefiches.com

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

6. L'immoralistee's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

7. ADZERTY's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Une théâtralité jouissive, tout en abyme.

8. Post Ironic's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

I first read about this film in Maxine Hong Kingston's fantastic book "Tripmaster Monkey" back in the mid late 90s as a teen... and spent several years in search of it. Fell in love with the first viewing, and more so with each subsequent viewing. Wojciech J. Has was a brilliant director.

9. Dada Kubin's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Comic surrealism of the Buñuel-type, with stories in stories in stories in stories etc. It's very entertaining although any deeper meaning got lost on me. Nice experimental soundtrack and loads of beautiful women with cleavages to die for (or to convert to Islam).

10. Arcanus's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

I liked the Siamese Cat, but that was about it.

11. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

A baroque labyrinth of embedded tales that eventually tie together. (I think. I lost track of some of them.) Witty, funny, and beautifully shot. It goes on a bit too long, perhaps, and we've grown tired of tracking the story layering exercise well before it comes to a close. Sadly, the 2K digital restoration making the rounds in the program "Martin Scorsese Presents: Mas http://letterboxd.com/mharbour/films/diary/

12. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

13. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

I can definitely see what Bunuel and Jerry Garcia saw in this. Lots of fun. Would be pantheon Great if the actual filmmaking weren't so...adequate.

14. SanjurodeValmont's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

I haven't seen it yet (although I have DVD with "Manuscript" at home, but first I have to read the book), but I'm proud, that one of Bunuel's and Scorsese's favs was made in Poland. I've heard that in Spain people asked in which part of Spain were taken such a beautiful shots, and Has answered that it was made in Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska in Poland.

15. Vaxdockan's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Vilken pärla! En underfundig och mångbottnad film med betydande kvaliteter.

16. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

17. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

18. Drew Kelly's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

The version I saw was not 124 mins...add an hour to that--are there multiple versions or is the info above wrong?

19. Vajradhara's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

UNA DE LAS MEJORES PELICULAS DE LA HISTORIA SEGUN LUIS BUÑUEL , MARTIN SCORSESE Y FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA - DE ORO MACIZO

20. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Sadly I was unable to vote in this film's match in the Director's Cup, but as an apology, a link to a review can be found here - http://mubi.com/lists/cinema-of-the-abstract

21. michal k's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

one of the best...ever. dear roscoe think twice before making a fool of yourself :))

22. Roscoe's rating of the film The Saragossa Manuscript

Not nearly as interesting as you're being led to believe. The film is a big bore.