1. MarkCassidy's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

A beautiful tribute to the great John Berger, warm and full of life.

2. David R Williams's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

Berger's "Ways of Seeing" is a work I return to again and again. It has influenced my life, the way I watch films and my own film work. A wonderful warm and loving homage to the man.

3. Creighton Blinn's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

Three of the segments are quite good, poignant & engaging. I'm younger than Swinton's generation but I also first encountered Berger through reading Ways of Seeing in a college art history class and it made a strong impact on me. Would rate this movie 4 stars but the second segment lacks focus . . .

4. Fab S's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

4 short-movies, at least two very interesting. A good movie to introduce to Berger's philosophy

5. Slappy McGee's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

Didn't know who this guy was going into this... still not entirely sure after watching it. The good thing is that Berger is easy to listen to and seems likable enough. That allows this doc to flow along without seeming too drawn out. Divided into four parts, this documentary seems to shed a light on absolutely nothing. It's not bad, mind you. Just a bunch of discussions and ideas to and from this artist John Berger.

6. crystal meff's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

."...a season isn't something that befalls you, it's something that you inhabit " words to live by, and if anything, John Berger did.

7. aconeyisland's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

[We who draw to see, not only to make something visible to others but also to accompany something invisible to its incalculable destination] | Really liked only the first episode. Tilda brutalizing apples is hypnotic | 3.5

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Seasons in Quincy: Four Portraits of John Berger

I hate to say it, but Ben Lerner steals the show in the third section (or season). It was a generational "passing of the baton": tender, bittersweet, and completely devoid of devotional agiographism.