1. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

Slathering sweaty vivisectionist nightmares!!!

3. PELUCA's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

Seemed like an excellent film unfortunately the quality of image was terrible. We were getting sort of pixel image.

4. syzygos's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

Wacky, weird, wonderful, grunts and all. Definitely worth watching.

5. Acez's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

A very unusual yet astonishingly well written and filmed masterpiece. The stop motion of the figures and humans make them co-exist in a believable way. The actors display their emotions clearly and the overall plotline is interesting. The ending is a bit open and vague, but it has to do with reincarnation and rebirth of the protagonist puppet. Recommended.

6. chicajomles's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

There is a resemblance to the usual urban background and atmosphere from Caro and Jeunet. But most of all, the film calls to mind the great work using stop motion of Jan Svankmajer. Even the cute [but at the same time creepy] creatures from the laboratory seem those from Jan Svankmajer's Alice. :) I felt really sad for the poor lizard-dragon? who liberates Tom.

7. FabulousRice's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

Masterpiece this one... Oh so on top of my unexisting list of materpieces.

8. James's rating of the film The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb

I very much enjoyed this film. The animation of human beings interacting with the puppets created a very surreal atmosphere. The amount of work that went into this is clear through the many great details in each frame. Creepy as all hell, but still very fun.