1. Elena's rating of the film The Secret Garden

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Secret Garden

Rien de marquant ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Criteriamor's rating of the film The Secret Garden

I love this movie. It's a film about the imagination.

4. Randa Abdulhaq hassan's rating of the film The Secret Garden

5. Vincent T's rating of the film The Secret Garden

6. André Pereira's rating of the film The Secret Garden

The set design of the garden is awful, it looks like some ugly backyard.

7. pluviosity's rating of the film The Secret Garden

a spoiled brat is still a child. Nowadays, rare to see child movies like this.

8. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film The Secret Garden

I was obsessed with this movie when I was a kid. Lovely memories.

9. Dignan's rating of the film The Secret Garden

Excellent criticism of the medical industry and metaphor for healing from its "treatments."

10. pykinos's rating of the film The Secret Garden

The childhood movie to end all childhood movies.

11. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film The Secret Garden

12. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film The Secret Garden

An international production with Francis Coppolas Zoetrope Pictures producing, Polish Agnieszka Holland directing with british Roger Deakins lighting this garden where family secrets are buried. Despite the beautiful flowers and trees its easy to get of trail and hard to get back on.

13. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Secret Garden

8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1SL

14. maudiniz's rating of the film The Secret Garden

15. Marina C.'s rating of the film The Secret Garden

This movie - and the book as well - bring back joy and hopefulness in life whenever it runs out. It reminds me of the holiness of nature and how beautiful things can be, if we lose time to see them.

16. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film The Secret Garden

Has a great ambiance, the only thing that annoyed me much is Kate Maberly (Mary Lennox) acting skill.

17. Kamran's rating of the film The Secret Garden

Agnieska Holland (dir), Zbigniew Preisner (ost), Roger Deakins (dop), and Francis Ford Coppola (prod): all stars moviemaking. The Secret Garden conveys the joyous birth of new life, rejuvenation, acceptance, freedom and intrinsic beauty. A heartfelt and moving experience with a magical sensibility that will not be lost upon subsequent viewings or remembrances. 86/100 - Excellent.

18. Igor Leoni's rating of the film The Secret Garden

19. Tida Wilson's rating of the film The Secret Garden

Is it just me, or that kid (on the left) really looked like Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys? Great movie, by the way.

20. syimi, une femme!'s rating of the film The Secret Garden

21. chanandre's rating of the film The Secret Garden

This is gonna sound stupid but here it goes: still haven't seen this film. Why? 'cause a) I read the original book; and b) there was this house exactly like the house on this film (I "own" this film on a decaying VHS copy and i saw from the corner of my eye the opening credits and some random shots whilst fast-forwarding it to the end...) and that house was bulldozed down to make "room" for a hipster hotel. Hence: ;(

22. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film The Secret Garden

Oh man, this was one of my all time favourite films as a kid. Nostalgia tells me its magical, but I fear if I watch it again it won't be half as good as I remember..

23. jenifferp's rating of the film The Secret Garden

24. Burcu's rating of the film The Secret Garden

" The spell was broken. My uncle learned to laugh, and I learned to cry. The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden. "