1. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

2. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

really, really beautiful and inspiring to watch

3. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

3.5/5. It started goofy, confused, weak whatev-- but suprisingly from the middle to conclusion, it turned out to be more seriously handled, bittersweet-feeling with its heartwarming ending. The film itself could reach its potential way but Ben was too late to realize it.

4. NikoDiGi's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

A light, but still profound, movie. It isn't a masterpiece, just a little work of art: don't you listen to those who say it's lame, you'll fall in love with it like I did.

5. TimotStillHere's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

I didn't expect for Ben Stiller to make a movie of this caliber while still keeping his comical touch. It's a nice follow up after his Tropic Thunder.

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Watched this in the cinema when it first came out, re watched it again last night on TV. Well made film with enough comedic moments and heart felt moments too. Like Ben Stiller in this

7. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

No, this film isn't perfect. The acting isn't perfect, the script is not perfect, but it changed my life. Walter Mitty has changed my life. Thank you.

8. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

it built up in me a certain adrenaline and excitement...maybe because he goes to Iceland and Tibet which are on top of my list, i don't know....anyway, still a cliché' comedy movie.

9. mrfdzy's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Emang pada dasarnya melamun itu seru

10. Syranos's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Un film de Ben Stiller sans le Ben habituel. Belles images, film qui ne restera pas dans les mémoires mais preuve qu'il sait faire autre chose qu'une bouche en cul de poule.

11. teresa romã's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Such a special film, so relatable, simple and adorable. Perfect timing watching it as I am learning to skateboard.

12. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

starts ok, gets worse, loaded up with schmaltz and life lessons via a scenic tour of nordic countries. stiller is creppy in it and has a face u just want to slap and the normally funny kristin wiig is painful as an actress desperately pretending to be a normal human being and failing miserably.

13. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

I think it might be better than the original. Which is a surprise.

14. MLSoares's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Ben Stiller really tries, but doesn't seem to succeed, and somehow he thinks his audience dumb. The helicopter scene was pretty cool tho.

15. truffraud's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

a whimsical and fun ben stiller endeavor that's visually very attractive and has a great, if a bit overwrought, message about personal empowerment and creativity.

16. Erjon Deniro's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

this was the most boring Ben Stiller movie I ever have seen

17. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Schlüssige Geschichten mögen anders wirken, aber immerhin ist Ben Stillers Wirrwarr an Einfällen und Episoden eigenwillig! Hier zählen nur das Visuelle und der schräge Moment! Man könnte Stiller alles Mögliche vorwerfen, aber nicht, dass er kein Risiko einginge... (Dazu haben wir für euch eine Film List mit Fantasy Biopics erstellt auf der Filmempfehlungsseite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

18. Star Lord's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

I sogni segreti di Walter Mitty. Ottimo film, davvero interessante.

19. Linda's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

nononoonononononooooooooooooooo

20. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

(my ideal) kind of favourite movie aka my definition to a mysteries. (2)

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

22. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

El soñador Walter Mitty (Ben Stiller) ha perdido la imagen que un fotógrafo trotamundos (Sean Penn) le ha enviado para que sea publicada en el último número de la revista LIFE. A pesar de la buena dirección de fotografía, a Ben Stiller (también dirige) se le pasa la mano en cuanto a estilización. Su Walter Mitty acaba siendo opaco, y toda la magia de esta fábula acaba sintiéndose artificial y sin nada de encanto.

23. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Mi è rimasto un bellissimo ricordo di questo film

24. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

2.5 Base narrativa bellissima, ma il voler cedere terreno alla commedia a tutti i costi stempera la forza del film.