1. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

A good movie from the 40s Hollywood golden age. A comedy/adventure with Danny Kaye at his best, exploring much of his physical and musical humour. Funny, colourful, visually impressive for the time and with an interesting spy plot. I really like these classic gems.

2. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

3. Thomas's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Dated but wonderfully extravagant silly nonsense. Colourful and faithful to [at least the original theme of] Thurber's original short story, with a warm, harmless antiquated charm.

4. alimcintyre's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Dated now but I imagine it had them rolling in the aisles back in 1947. Good fun nonetheless.

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Flawed. Could have dropped the thriller subplot and concentrated on Walter's fantasies. Still plenty to enjoy though particularly Boris Karloff.

6. Natty's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

How fab! As much as I love Kristen Wiig this is far superior to its remake. Great tunes + a visual delight. I bet Stephen Jones was certainly inspired by Anatole the milliner + plus I adored the Queenie dog apron :)

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Weird and kind of silly. Full of cheap comedy.

8. Bihter Serttürk's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Danny Kaye is amazing - perfect film.

9. sertirmak's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

10. lizle's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

He's my #1 favourite actor of all time

11. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

the part when Kaye becomes a war soldier is the funniest...such a great talent