1. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

Fav childhood film. The vhs tape got worn out badly. Also, Justin - my first crush. <3

2. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

Now THIS is how you adapt a beloved fantasy novel. You make sure that you're Don Bluth, and that I'm ten years old.

3. Benedicte Gran's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

Such a great melancholic and dark vibe in this wonderful animation. I'm glad I got to see this when I was a kid.

4. Théo's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

Un des trésors du cinéma d'animation du siècle dernier. Le personnage principal féminin est magnifique (même si c'est une souris), et le scénario (bien que classique) est bien ficelé.

5. João Rocha's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

6. Rocco's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

Scared me as a kid and still makes me uneasy to this day.

7. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

Uno dei cartoni più belli di sempre, riesce a essere maturo ma comprensibile ai bambini, terrificante a momenti, oscuro e profondo, altro che Disney

8. Balder Strååt's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

excellent use of color here...

9. rado's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

The original "Arrietty" (with mice) is a wicked, dark and intense animation gem by the legendary Don Bluth. Bliss for Anti-Disney seekers.

10. ramosbarajas's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

The plot seems too edited, as though there are parts missing. The exposition is too short and confusing. The rest of the film feels as fragmented and terse. And the end lacks a conclusion. We do not even see the rats leave or her giving Jeremy the stone. And what's up with making them sort of fall for each other, if they are going to share 3 minutes of screen time, and not even end up together... but whatever.

11. javo love's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

12. KAIJA EIGHTY's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

13. lopan017's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

14. josiahduke's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

I love this film, but it is twisted as hell. It made my little sister cry.

15. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

ok so....it didn't follow the book. FUCK that. it's just as good BECAUSE it follows what kids like...magic, mystery...things like that...

16. virginwolf's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

finally! THE BEST ANIMATED MOVIE EVER! ahhhhh... :)

17. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film The Secret of NIMH

This film is rather unsettling. I watched it as a kid and I liked it, but it always made me kind of frightened.