1. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

2. choupinet's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

A movie by Kechiche that definitely deserves more attention.

3. Superfrog's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

Perfectly delivers emotion through the mundane. Rings true, both the image, the acting. The dialogue feels a bit laboured in places as experienced in later pieces by the same director. Also, could have done with different cut for the last part. By far the best of his work.

4. Aardsy's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

Nancy Drew and the Case of the Missing Couscous.

5. HAD!L's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

sensual in every sense possible....makes u feel like you're spying on the family's/characters privacy but you enjoy it so much. mostly tight shots yet you don't feel claustrophobic.

6. ammar's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

7. Drew Kelly's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

Tiresomely allegorical final act.

8. Nadia Marolda's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

9. Koyo's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

One of the most touching movies I´ve ever seen

10. bastos's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

3+ very decent authentic lovely movie.

11. David Campesino's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

One of this movies i´d like to see more often! so intriging and it feels so realistic, i was there laughing and suffering... and dancing... fantastic piece of art!

12. Muraki's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

a masterpiece in realistic cinema

13. ikkini's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

Véritable chef d'œuvre, ce film à la simplicité feinte dépeint avec génie la condition humaine.

14. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

a voir, les acteurs sont en accord avec le film et jouent avec talent leur personnage. **2015

15. MARA SSB's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

It's so realistic that you feel drawn into the screen. You feel closely the emotions...the sadness, the hope, the happiness in the simplest things. Brilliant work.

16. Ronja's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

Sète! I got enchanted. The way Kechiche captures and creates reality, I don't remember any other film that gave me so much shiver, or at least it's been a long time since I was totally infatuated. And the music, and the belly!

17. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

Siempre que pienso en alguna referencia del cine francés, pienso en este film. Brillante la manera en que van sucediendo las cosas, por más predecibles que sean algunas y totalmente inesperadas otras, es un lindo recorrido.

18. jan pieter's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

A great film but too much sad stuff to handle

19. Paul's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

Amazing acting. Everything feels real. Everyday life of an immigrant family - very impressive work.

20. Bilan's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

wat een goed geschreven dialogen en wat een uitermate verfijnde acteerprestaties. je vergeet gewoon dat je een film aan het kijken bent, zo echt. knap gedaan op alle fronten!

21. lance_vance's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

I like films like this, but I hate those 'realistic' endings. I live in reality as it is.

22. anarresti's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

This film could be put the in the other pan on a scale where Eat Drink Man Woman would be balanced with. Here family is something that thrives in a loud and euphoric way, and its hard to tell where it ends. In Ang Lee's work it is fading, reduced to a ritual, and 3 people. And in "Eat Drink..." the opulance of meal after meal is in contrast to Kechiche's narrative, where it's all about one very special Couscous meal.

23. Andrei Herea's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

At the end of a long hard day, I felt the need to see this film for 1-2 mins before going to sleep to become familiar with its atmosphere. I thought this way the film's feel will stay fresh in my mind till the next day when I would see it. Well, 1 minute passed and time flew away: film's finished and the only thing that I want to do is to read and talk about it. It's simple; It's poignant and it needs to be seen.

24. Joshuah's rating of the film The Secret of the Grain

This actually made me like La Vie D'Adele less. Not because that film is particularly bad at all, it's just that this film is just that good. Not to mention deeply unsettling and incredibly personal.