1. ijol's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

It left you with a whole spectrum of emotions. I love how it is full of mystery and also melancholy.

2. bimonov's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Sinematografi dan koreografi oke. Entah kenapa tone warna di film ini cenderung buram.

3. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Such a distinct movie experience. It's like watching a dance performance (pagelaran) but in a cinema. I know it's really really good, but I did not enjoy it. I feel like, there's a reason why pagelaran and movies stay their ways. However, Sekala Niskala is an authentic piece of art that deserves every praises that it has gotten.

4. Dada Kubin's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

“Sekala niskala” is a very meditative film, and like other such films it has a simple story (of a girl losing her twin brother to an illness). It’ s loaded with beautiful yet also meaningful and symbolic images that carve into your mind. But more important is the intense perfomance by Kasih as the mourning sister. Her presence is strong in every frame, and it feels like she’s carrying the film almost on her own.

5. Danu Labda's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Also known as Sekala Niskala: Duka Tak Sebatas Indra. Timeless pace, spiritual experience in Bali. So closely linked to the sacred world and to nature.

6. Narida Xana's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Magical, hypnotical. Somehow

7. nadnab's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

8. pandakuma's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

This film truly has the "feel" that once the film starts and immediately you know that the ride will gonna be breathtaking.

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Somehow - when I was watching this movie, my mind kept thinking about Michelangelo Antonioni's L'AVVENTURA. I think his and this movie has a similar nuance. As an audience, THE SEEN AND UNSEEN took me to a journey to the unknown. Like L'AVVENTURA, this movie doesn't really explain what was really happened. Maybe you should watch this movie more than twice to understand and find its true meaning...

10. yoyoksehat's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Lokal yang Uye dah.. tradisi Bali kental banget. Alur cerita yg lambat bikin jos jos jos

11. Faizal Agusdin's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

12. yakimo's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

13. Tatika Widyasari's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

14. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Amazing work for all of the crews that participated in creating this gem (I tried to list several notable works but i ran out of characters) (btw this film is so good that I see through the end of the credits). If I’m being picky, the only criticism I hv is the film attempt to explain itself with the exposition from Happy Salma that seems out of place. But overall it’s a great film that deserve every penny you have.

15. oldeuboi's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Uneven tone saved by the magical theatricality.

16. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Pada akhirnya film yg bersetting di Bali bukan hanya memperlihatkan keindahan dari pemandangannya yg luar biasa namun menunjukkan bahwa pulau tersebut masih memegang teguh hal-hal yang masih dianggap sakral bahkan mistis. Bukan film horror seperti biasanya namun kita digiring oleh musik yang tidak terlalu dominan namun tetap kuat. Melihat adegan-adegan yg belum pernah kita luhat membuat menjadi menakutkan.

17. juanitarrr's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

Excellent, mystical, unseen and sweet.

18. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

The colors are... not satisfying.

19. Ade Hendy's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen

simbolismenya beneran gg nyandak di otak saya, musti nonton kedua kalinya

20. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film The Seen and Unseen