1. achille jeanne's rating of the film The Shape of Water

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Shape of Water

Technically speaking, it's gorgeous. But I can't feel an ounce of empathy for a love story that involves a lizard. Already forgotten, I'm afraid.

3. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Shape of Water

More like The Shapeless of Water. I should have known that I need to stop watching Del Toro's after Pacific Rim. I mean like, what do you expect?

4. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film The Shape of Water

5. Bambarambambam's rating of the film The Shape of Water

mas michael shannon jarinya bau pasti karena nga cuci tangan habis pipis. ngumpul semua bakterinya kan :(

6. nematomaranka's rating of the film The Shape of Water

7. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Tonally uneven and sloppy, and while there are engaging performances, Del Toro seems lost.

8. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film The Shape of Water

I just want to vomit. If I wanted to see a Tim Burton movie I would just NOT. This is a cheesy romcom with ugly light filters, ugly characters (inside&out) and a bland and predictable storyline.

9. Ade Hendy's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Biasa aja njiir, heran juga. Kisah cinta fantasi beda spesies nya gag sekuat Hellboy. Mungkin faktor karakternya yg saling berkomunikasi hanya menggunakan body language... yg (sayangnya) itu kurang ngena secara emosional di akunya

10. Herwin Cabasal's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Reinvents the timeless tale of 'Beauty and the Beast' but it goes deeper as a commentary on humanity and otherness. It has a characteristic of classical Hollywood cinema but the voice is very powerful to hear its subliminal message.

11. anadyomene's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Oh God I love it. It was heavily censored here so I couldn't experience the intimacy entirely, but it was good enough to make me weep. Beautifully green in the the few first scenes, and the color palette then gradually changes. The underwater scenes, which quietly sensual, I adore Doug Jones and Sally Hawkins after reading about the making of them. I don't care what the others said, I love The Shape of Water.

12. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film The Shape of Water

I just don’t understand how they would fall in love, I meanI can only see the interaction as an interaction of human and his/her pet (the closest I can thunk of is with dog). I would rather see they interacted more through music and movies rather than with eggs. Or maybe I just lack the capacity to feel it.

13. narcekirdegi's rating of the film The Shape of Water

a bit of dancer in the dark, a bit of big fish, a bit ashes and snow. basement avatar. thats it.

14. daxterpt999's rating of the film The Shape of Water

15. Décio Coelho's rating of the film The Shape of Water

i like water and shapes so i pretty much enjoyed this

16. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film The Shape of Water

17. $copie's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Del Toro's Mermaid in a Manhole

18. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Definitely this is a very well-made movie but for me it's not a worthy winner of that Oscar (best picture). It simply doesn't have the complexity shown by Three Billboards or Phantom Thread. The visual level is gorgeous for most of the time but the story is not that superior and i haven't buy it at all that impossible affection that ultimately turned into something quite sexual. Good acting. 7.75/10

19. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film The Shape of Water

bringing romance to the next level.

20. Seesaw's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Another Hollywood's forgettable product that creates stronger whirlpool of dumb and simple 21st century messes.

21. zotibaws's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Very beautiful! But still pretty typical

22. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Del Toro has reinvented the classic "beauty & the beast" tale in which a mute woman falls for a merman (resembling Abe) back in the early '60s - there were several moments that were "spot on!" alongside the brilliant acting Hawkins gives. I am so happy Del Toro deserved the Oscars for this... he has definitely come a long way with his imagination in filmmaking.

23. Ahmed El-kashef's rating of the film The Shape of Water

Least favorite Del Toro movie

24. ilze zzz's rating of the film The Shape of Water

little bit of jeunet, little bit of communists, a fucking musical number and a LOT of cringe - in result i felt nothing. visuals are ok