1. kzrmgm's rating of the film The Signal

There are not enough words in the English language to explain how stupid this movie is. SO triumphantly, enthrallingly, numinously STUPID. I fucking loved it though. wow

2. Daniel Iván's rating of the film The Signal

A low budget nonsense with no actors, no script, no point and lots of structural and argumental failures. Please, just don't.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Signal

Very offbeat, which I like. Starts off in one place and ends up in a very different place. Lots of surprises.

4. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The Signal

Difficile de comprendre quelque chose à ce maelström scénaristique ou ce brouillon, qui ne cesse de changer de direction à mesure qu'il avance. On a un peu l'impression d'aller nulle part et effectivement, on ne sait pas où on arrive. La réalisation assez léchée ne sauvera pas ce clip sous acide.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Signal

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Signal

7. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Signal

It's not horrible but it is frustrating in its execution. Had potential.

8. Yayo's rating of the film The Signal

Engaging start with the dying girl.

9. Matija's rating of the film The Signal

10. Mark Garrett's rating of the film The Signal

Convincingly starts out as not a sci-fi channel movie, descends...

11. lupiter's rating of the film The Signal

two stars because the cinematography is good and the first 20 min get you really hooked. the rest is a complete and utter mess.

12. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Signal

I really dig the photography aesthetic, but this film loses itself on the go. As a sci-fi, it's cool and has great ideas, but as the climax comes, it delivers confusion and blockbuster school by the book. What a shame - the first 20 minutes really got me excited.

13. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film The Signal

Una ciofeca,un perfetto esempio di quando si ha la padronanza del mezzo ma non si sa minimamente come sfruttarlo.Incertissimo sul registro da usare,supertelefonato e super confuso,con protagonisti impresentabili ed un finale da emicrania per eccesso di rallenty. Menomale che dura poco.

14. saitosouta's rating of the film The Signal

This is superb Coming-Of-Age-Science-Fiction flick. I'm deeply startled at movie having lyrically emotional scenes (beautiful drops of water, dream about protagonist's past etc...) & essence of "Shōnen Manga 少年漫画"(Reed "Dragon Ball" "NARUTO") at ONCE. I cried voicefully for the end him discovering the endless possibility.I'm impressed with Beau Knapp(really "Shōnen Manga"ish buzz)& Brenton Thwaites. SO WONDERFUL.

15. pietroz's rating of the film The Signal

16. mpho3's rating of the film The Signal

Goddamn this was dumb.

17. Makz86's rating of the film The Signal

Sehr guter, spannend erzählter Film mit leichten Schwächen. Insbesondere die fehlende Innovation fällt auf. Wirkt wie eine Mixtur aus den gängigsten SciFi-Geschichten. Beeindruckend was hier mit einem Budget von nur 4 Mio.$ realisiert wurde. Sollte jeder Liebhaber von Independentfilmen gesehen haben!

18. orangey's rating of the film The Signal

more sonic the hedgehog than shane carruth

19. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film The Signal

Quello che c'è dietro si intuisce dopo quindici minuti. Il problema non é tanto la prevedibilità dello script quanto piuttosto l'indecisione di imboccare una strada ben precisa. Qualche banalità specialmente nel rapporto tra i ragazzi e l'eccessiva enfasi nel finale che trasforma l'epilogo, già di per se non brillante, in una sorta di - dio ce ne scampi - Dragon Ball su pellicola.

20. Angus Ware's rating of the film The Signal

Promising start, horrible finish.

21. Mr. Dude_o_o's rating of the film The Signal

You gotta be fucking kiddin' me...

22. NRM's rating of the film The Signal

I don't wanna sound exaggerated but this was the worst film I ever watch. Seriously, WTF?!

23. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Signal

Here's a story trying to make it all just work. Suddenly I could imagine how excruciatingly difficult it would be to write a story, let alone a script that keeps it alive. This looked like a promising sci-fi thriller until everything gets revealed and it all comes crashing down on you, like a house falling apart. Not because you feel cheated with the reveal, but because you know it could have been made better.

24. henja's rating of the film The Signal

Pretjerao sa ljubavnom pričom koja nije dobra ni zanimljiva, a plot malo odlutao u drugoj polovici filma. Što kaže kolega pored mene...film pokušava biti previše stvari odjednom. Kako god, jedan vrlo kvalitetan SUSPENS i dobra fotografija.