1. Linn's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

What a tour de force. "The silence of the lambs" is a psychothriller that deserves the name. It's focus is firmly on the film's outcast protagonists, brilliantly played by Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins. However, it is the subtle play with light and darkness, the love for the aesthetics of the deteriorated, that renders this film so thrilling.

2. greers's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

3. corpseprince's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

I actually don't get the hype.

4. Addy K.'s rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Thomas Harris' novel may have been a gripping procedural and thriller; but for screenwriter Ted Tally and director Jonathan Demme, SILENCE OF THE LAMBS is the chance to luxuriate in gothic horror, feminism and political satire ('something's wrong with America'). While Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins and Ted Levine are all on fire, this carefully constructed genre film has far too many moving parts. Solid but overrated.

5. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Una performance magistrale di Anthony Hopkins riempie completamente la maggior parte delle scene di un film che fa perno esclusivamente sul suo personaggio, comprendo in questo modo altre piccole ma numerose mediocrità che passano in questo modo inosservate. Immenso. Peccato per una sceneggiatura non brillante che compromette il voto pieno.

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

7. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

When she enters the prison and gets semen all over her was disturbing for me to watch when I was younger

8. dianadhm's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Overrated, the entire series.

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

10. Shane's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

A great thriller with one of the best cinematic villains

11. elif jazel's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

iconic character by Hopkins! brilliant film! but I didnt like Foster's performance.

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Lacking a certain style that could have perhaps carried it better.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Not my favourite Hannibal film, but it certainly works as a good thriller on its own.

14. Dafnias's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

15. Nick Benson's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

16. Mateusz's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

17. JMKE's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

my favourite Popcorn Classic

18. Mtume Gant's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

It’s just always felt like a movie that’s well done but not stellar cinematically. Just a well made movie with no problems but no real transcendence.

19. uiu's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

great actings, great scene timings and great story. this is one of the movies that makes you be even more curious about the human mind

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

21. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Probably the only time I'll ever hear The Fall played in a metroplex.

22. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Jodie FOSTER IS Agent Clarice STARLING

23. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

I had this on my 'to watch' list for so long and tonight - when I wanted to relax and have a good sleep later - I decided to watch it. Perfect! Now I can't find my heart that has jumped out of my mouth with that ending. Made me so nervous I was screaming at the screen. Everything is perfect in this film... You just keep hoping it will never end.

24. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Anthony Hopkins' portrayal of Dr. Hannibal Lecter is one of the all-time great performances in cinema history. The night-vision scene in Buffalo Bill's basement scared the hell out of me when I was younger.