1. batarde's rating of the film The Silent House

Such promise, but my biggest pet peeve in narrative cinema.

2. Ezra Winton's rating of the film The Silent House

I watched this film through my fingers in the front row of the cinema.

3. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Silent House

4. sfcugura's rating of the film The Silent House

I've read couple reviews of this movie, and they all seem really dissatisfied with it. I really, really liked it; I like how the camera follows Laura's perception of time and space, I love the ending, I love the whole psychosis thing going around. I was actually quite surprised that the criticism was so abundant, the movie just illogically follows her irrationality and altogether it just makes sense.

5. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film The Silent House

Link to a review here - http://mubi.com/lists/halloween-31-for-31-2013-world-championship-edition

6. yulquen's rating of the film The Silent House

You gotta fight for your right to SURVIVE.

7. r.s.'s rating of the film The Silent House

Ottimo coraggio, e buona regia, ma per la sceneggiatura bisogna ingaggiare più scimmie.

8. davehalb's rating of the film The Silent House

The whole movie is basically the heroine wandering a house, lantern held aloft, looking at the decor. Occasionally something happens in the background and she is briefly startled but then goes back to examining a trash bin.

9. ramosbarajas's rating of the film The Silent House

While the single take is adventurous, and deserves praise, it feels gimmicky. I feel it hinders the story more than anything. Since it was shot over 4 days, I suppose it's not a true single take and that negates everything going for it. Why limit yourself in technique, when you're already taking advantages. The story itself is weak. And while it does provide some scares, it ends up being cliche.

10. David M.K.'s rating of the film The Silent House

First half was great. Second half was stupid. So let's call it a toss-up.

11. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film The Silent House

A movie in constant battle with itself: Cheesy sound effects with a beautiful and elegant score, pointless scenes of Laura looking around, as if to justify the film's length and glimpses of a story that feels too elaborate and too loose at the same time. Never the less it keeps the tension for the most part and for such an inexpensive movie, obvious cuts or not, it is still a technical marvel with amazing atmosphere.

12. Dave D's rating of the film The Silent House

Não sou de gritar/assustar com filme de terror, mas esse foi TENSO! Pena que o final foi tão maluco e sem sentido!

13. bagadefente's rating of the film The Silent House

montagem e fotografia interessantes (o filme acontece todo num suposto plano-sequência) com roteiro meio fraquinho. mesmo assim consegue causar (uns poucos) momentos de tensão.

14. Simon James Constable's rating of the film The Silent House

A complete waste of time, apart from the pervy Polaroids.

15. Fidel Antonio Medel's rating of the film The Silent House

This Uruguayan single-shot horror film is all style and no substance. I would forgive the lull, but the stupefying twist is just too much.

16. doltcrow's rating of the film The Silent House

Although the plot is a little confusing, this is a noteworthy example of how cinematic techniques can build a good thriller enviroment.

17. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Silent House

the beginning & the end were great - i really loved the polaroid-scene in the dark..! but why she always searched something, that made me confusing during watching this flick - because she had no reason...

18. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Silent House

Alas, soporific. On the plus side, this could be easily adapted into a videogame. think fatal frame meets haute tension. i.e. survival horror with a twist you can spot a mile away.

19. Garry Eunson's rating of the film The Silent House

One of the most tense one hour twenty minutes, I've ever seen in a cinema. When the guy in the behind me moved his feet, I jumped! I'm not convinced that the film was shot in a single shot. The storyline would have benefited, from a wider view point than Laura's. But this was a skilled piece Of filmmaking. Shows what you can do with digital camera, $8,000 & a lot of imagination!

20. alejandro.lopezavila's rating of the film The Silent House

Starts great but it goes downhill from the middle.

21. delbertgrady's rating of the film The Silent House

Great film although the actress makes some strange decisions during the film..

22. Equui.nox's rating of the film The Silent House

Actually i'm not quite sure this movie has been made with a single continuous shot. Of course it looks like one. But the movie may have been cut at many times. (I'm thinking about their entering in the house, the camera's flash scene and, one heck of a proof, the post-credit scene...) Nevertheless, the movie's fine.