1. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

Too forced, ended up being a cringy experience

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

Was always going to be overhyped. Can we really expect a sitcom to perfectly extend a story concept from 22 mins to 90 mins? And successfully overcome nineties nostalgia? What we do have is a strong gag rate, some classic set pieces and some writing which is far better than recent episodes.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

Crazy that The Simpsons ended after this.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

I remember watching this in Scotland laughing my ass off with my brother at the fact that there was actual animated nudity and of a child. Otherwise, it's like a long, mediocre Simpsons episode. So there's an occasional good joke, but not enough to warrant watching again.

6. abyantama's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

7. André Pereira's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

8. SiIencio's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

Whilst one of the most popular cartoons of the 90s The Simpsons are naturally made for tv. Propelled by their huge success over the years, the film was meant to be a logical consequence. The movie is a funny over-long cartoon which becomes tiresome in the end. A great admirer of the Simpsons and their social commentary, a show that has transcended cultures and become an iconic household favourite.

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

10. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

11. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

the simpsons is made for tv's, not theaters

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

13. The Macho King's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

Solid for what it is and its definitely worth a view for fans of the show,its just i was hoping for more with it being The Simpsons after all…as some people said on the page for this,you can go do a marathon of The Simpsons with some of the seasons that reached genuine "Classic" status and you will come away with more enjoyment and satisfaction.

14. Amapola's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

15. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

...Un capitulo alargado de los Simpsons... (Bad Movie)

16. MAO1's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

2,5 Evaluación serie: 4

17. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

I absolutely love The Simpsons and I consider this an instant classic. It combines the stuff we already know and love, with some new elements, in a package that isn't just a big episode. It's super fun to watch and a real treat, in many levels.

18. Diogo Quintela's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

19. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

20. Tiagojeff's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

21. Nina's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

22. film_lies101's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

It made me smirk a bit, laugh once, and affirmed why I don't watch the show anymore

23. R_D_P's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

In hindsight, possibly a good moment for the Simpsons to bow out and stop making shows? Perhaps not ending on a complete high, but certainly a high point for the last 10 years.

24. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film The Simpsons Movie

Although not hilarious, it was entertaining.