1. runfromfire's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

Better than the last 15 years of Simpsons episodes combined.

2. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

3. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

Surprisingly nominated for an Oscar this is a somewhat clever but unsatisfactory short film.

4. Greg S.'s rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

Being about the biggest Simpsons fan I had to say this pretty far from the Simpsons in their prime and felt like a less impressive retread of something Maggie's done before( see; "A Streetcar Named Marge") however what it does achieve the Simpsons middle ground between being really endearing even heartfelt and still taking plenty of risks and packs in plenty of jokes for being 5 mins. Worth seeing.

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

I've never watched The Simpsons so I can't really say if this is better or worse than their other productions. I feel like I've seen many of these gags before, however.

6. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

7. saiths's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

at first i was a little skeptical since i'm not the biggest simpsons fan (or actually one at all) but this was such a delightful little short.

8. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

Maggie Simpson goes to Ayn Rand daycare, where after being sorted in with the average kids, sets out to save a caterpillar from a kid with a penchant for hammering butterflies with a mallet. At only 4 minutes longe, it's a cute little trifle, cramming a lot of satirical jabs into its short running time. A 2012 Oscar nominee for Best Animated Short Film.

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

10. Panji's rating of the film The Simpsons: The Longest Daycare

It reflects how kids nowadays being classified so easily no matter uniqueness they actually have. SWEET and DEEP!