1. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film The Sinful Dwarf

One of the strangest films ever made. Will make you feel dirty.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Sinful Dwarf

The look of evil trembling glee when he finally gets the blonde lodger is quite amazing. So if you're running a white slavery ring, don't forget the heroin.

3. João Portalegre's rating of the film The Sinful Dwarf

I can understand why there's so many sex scenes, but they were all too long and didn't bother me as much as they did it the first time. the payoff is great and ties everything together in such a brilliant way that changed my point of view about it - I'm helpless and there's nothing I can do to stop those horrible things from happening.

4. pirri's rating of the film The Sinful Dwarf

5. El Biffo's rating of the film The Sinful Dwarf

This wonderful Exploitation Film is on par with the works of Russ Meyer and John Waters. So much effort, detail and perfection went into every aspect. Especially appealing to me is the use of mechanical toys as a plot vehicle, and frequent close-ups of the toys to emphasize their profound nature and importance in the life of the dwarf and his hapless captives.

6. Matt Burgess's rating of the film The Sinful Dwarf

The dwarf is AWESOME and the scene where he rapes the lead girl, drooling and laughing maniacally, is genuinely disturbing. His drunk cabaret singer mother is also fun. Unfortunately the film itself is poorly paced exploitation trash that feels unbelievably sluggish, dull and not particularly exploitive, despite its lovely demented carnival freak show atmosphere.