1. Bob's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

A silly premise in which Bruce Wills comes of as a child molesting stalker. So, the plot twist - instead of being in a purpose of shock - is used as an explanation why was everything so artificial and inappropriate. Screenplay is too simplified for complexity that it's trying reach, and banality is what mostly manages to achieve. Gloomy tone is one of few redeeming factors of this over-appreciated flick.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

Well written atmospheric movie with strong dialogue and one of the better young actors to have graced the screen in one of the better atmospheric horror dramas in modern time. Ruined somewhat by a "surprising twist" that "everyone talked about" but that I managed to predict at once sadly. Still, it is so well put together that it still fascinates and pull a punch.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

Enorme succès commercial outre-Atlantique, fort bien accueillie dans l'hexagone cette oeuvre intéressante et réussie distille parfaitement son angoisse... www.cinefiches.com

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Sixth Sense

We're not alone. Philadelphia filmed as if the city was a huge cemetery, the talking dead, Shyamalan's first-class mise en scene. Haley Joel Osment. Highly recommended.

5. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

[SPOILER ALERT] [SPOILER ALERT] [SPOILER ALERT] O how I wish I didn't watch "A Tale of Two Sisters" and "The Uninvited" first.

6. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

7. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

There is some brilliant storytelling here, I think Shyamalan was the first one whom I heard talk and I wanted to tell stories for the rest of my life. Symbolically, what does Cole represent? The human condition? A philosophy that each of us has spectres that we deal with, that our peers would shriek in terror from if their presence were made known.

8. Tyler Wright's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

The screenplay truly is remarkable, even after being desensitized and spoiled by years of spoofs and homages.

9. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

I genuinely liked the mood of this film paired with the on par performances of Bruce Willis and the kid. Otherwise the story felt a little all over the place at times. Nonetheless the ending largely redeemed its flaws.

10. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

11. anacecil's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

12. Kadhan Ruskanda's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

This is by far Shyamalan's greatest creation. A very good storyline to start the twenty-first century filmmaking.

13. John's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

There is a common narrative that M. Night Shyamalan is a formerly great director who somewhere down the line became a bad one. This is only half true. He always leaned towards bad. For my taste, this movie (not Unbreakable) is the best movie he's ever made, and it was thoroughly mediocre. No greatness in his past, and certainly none in his future.

14. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

15. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

16. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

Great atmosphere, but once you know the twist, all of the edge is taken out of it. Haley Joel Osment is hella creepy though.

17. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

This movie used to scare the crap out of me!

18. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

Za pierwszym razem oglądałem ten film nie widząc początku, wtedy zrobił na mnie najwieksze wrażenie...

19. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

I still remember it's the very first movie I watch by Shyamalan and I was like: "it's okay movie, I think I'll give some more a try and lets see what will happen"

20. pintobean's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

21. jxn's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

this is completely gone from my memory now but i was actually the one who put it on and the one who left maybe about halfway into the film.

22. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

Still impressive after seeing it many years ago, chilling and moving. Fujimoto's camerawork is genius by the way you see it and the performances by the cast are brilliant & fit in the storytelling. I would say Shyamalan did do some good thrillers then (SIGNS, THE VILLAGE, and THE HAPPENING), this would mark the best effort from him. 5/5

23. James Mackin's rating of the film The Sixth Sense

A bit overrated, but still pretty good. M. Night Shyamalan wasn't always a bad filmmaker.

24. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Sixth Sense