1. maría f guerrero's rating of the film The Skeleton of Mrs. Morales

Obviamente la Sra. Morales era una perra pero volvamos al punto en que los personajes siempre son un claro punto de vista del creador, en este caso, el mito de la esposa siendo el peor tormento de un hombre.

2. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film The Skeleton of Mrs. Morales

One of the peak achievements of Mexican cinema, and one of its few incursions into dark humour. Subversive, irreverent, and fun, shot in a high-contrast b&w that accentuates the society of absolutes that it's criticizing. Unlike other contemporary films which sought the heart of Mexico in the beauty of its people, culture, and tradition. Señora Morales finds it (as Buñuel did) deep-rooted in the failures...

3. ramosbarajas's rating of the film The Skeleton of Mrs. Morales

This black comedy is written incredibly well by long-time Buñuel collaborator Luis Alcoriza, and I think one can definitely Buñuel's influence and the fruits of their relationship. The cinematography by Herrera is great, and highly experimental at times, which is always a plus. Overall, the film is very-well made, and incredibly funny. In a way, it's a story with a moral, based on rather theatrical irony.

4. cmuela's rating of the film The Skeleton of Mrs. Morales

Mrs. Morales era una perra total me dio un asco tremendo, me alegra que el Mr. la matara!