1. mariatavares's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

2. vordven's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

3. Antoinette A's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

Here we go again on another cliche-ridden independent american drama about the growing pains of insufferable white people. But in the hands of Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig, things get a lot more interesting. Some of the goofiest people I know have the hardest time dealing with depression, so this one hit close to home. Maybe 3.5 would've been more accurate.

5. sainte's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

The depiction of depression was cliché and shallow. The laughing gas and lip sync scenes were the only good parts of the movie.

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

The sibling sing-along is great.

7. Landen Celano's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

Not groundbreaking, but I could and would watch Wiig and Hader make each other laugh for hours.

8. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

Really loved the chemistry between haden and Wigg, even though i liked him more than her. But the plot is too sweet, melancholic and funny at the same time.

9. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

I just love these two comedic geniuses. No, this movie isn't a comedy, it's the opposite. You can see how talented they really are. Storywise, it's not remarkable.

10. Ana's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

The lip syncing scene was soooo good! I kinda liked Bill Hader but he's way too underrated and does not get the roles he deserves

11. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

Great whenever Hader & Wiig let go and just goof around, otherwise a bit bland.

12. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

13. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

Water is all about life, death, and emotion. This movie is all about water. Ergo...and that's what really sets this movie apart. Otherwise, it's a simple, balanced little movie topped off with strong performances from Kristen Wiig, and Bill Hader.

14. NICOLE86's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

There was some cliched indie film situations but Hader and Wiig really are the reason this film was enjoyable. I also have added Starship's "Nothings gonna stop us" to my library. Best use of that song since the movie mannequin.

15. peaches and plums's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

that aussie guy is my dreamboat oh lord

16. Patrick John's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

I thought it was difficult to see Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig in a non-SNL setting. In this dark movie, they both don their improvisation skills and dramatic chops to create such a moving, simple movie.

17. patríciapinho's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

18. Samuel Donath's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

Fail. Just horrible. Not even worth the $1 something I paid redbox to rent it.

19. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

Bill Hader is probably the greatest and most underrated actor nowadays.

20. May's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

3.5- Wiig and Hader are both absolutely incredible, and the writing is really good. The film lacks a little something nonetheless.

21. maddening cloud's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

I need to find more films with lip-syncing scenes.

22. salviaplath's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins

i live for the lip syncing scene and i NEED more movies with bill hader + kristen wigg

23. tommy cruise's rating of the film The Skeleton Twins