1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Sleepwalker

The Sleepwalker is set in the same fictional universe as Alex Ross Perry's Queen of Earth. In fact, I think at one point I spotted Elisabeth Moth hiding in a bush.

2. lisa's rating of the film The Sleepwalker

i haven't watched something so unnerving in a long time. i usually like [troubled relative instigates the breakdown of the fragile family unit] movies anyway but i loved everything about this. the music really made the mood, the muted colours were beautiful and haunting, the story was just enough of everything. this was amazing. the slow unraveling

3. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Sleepwalker

Instead of provoking us and trying to mess with our heads, “The Sleepwalker” just numbs us with a hopping narrative, monotonous tones and a single-speed pace.

4. Drew.'s rating of the film The Sleepwalker

This film is astounding from a craft perspective. But what really makes it great is the way the shift in our perception of Kaia and Christine mirrors the shift in our perception of their boyfriends. A family drama told as a relationship drama. A relationship drama told as a horror movie. A near perfect film and one of the great discoveries of 2014.

5. ladysnaggle's rating of the film The Sleepwalker

at first I thought the dialogue was shitty as hell and delivered rather flat, but then as the movie went on it sort of gave it this atmospheric ~*mysterious*~ feel that suited the film quite well.

6. girlsonvhs's rating of the film The Sleepwalker

oh, boy am I looking forward to this (along with many others screening at Sundance.) Hopefully this will shed some light on under-appreciated Actors.