1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Snowman

Watching Trnka's 'Two Little Frosts' brought this back to me and I watched it so many times in my childhood I did not feel I needed to re-watch it to review it. In fact, I was almost banned from watching it as a child as the ending so invariably brought me to tears. Brigg's frizzy line-work is like a warm Christmas jumper, making the seasonal tragedy all the sadder. But frolicks are had before the inevitable end!

2. runfromfire's rating of the film The Snowman

Schmaltzy schmaltz wrapped in extra strength schmaltz garnished with schmaltz leaves and directed by Schmaltzy von Schmaltzington, First Baron of Schmaltzberg. Of all the Christmas flicks I hate, I hate this one the mostest.

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film The Snowman

Simply the best "christmas time" film for children. Extremely touching, full of poetry and tenderness.

4. gruszka's rating of the film The Snowman

5. CEPUNK's rating of the film The Snowman

Never fails to take me on a journey even now as an adult. Utterly mesmerizing.

6. EastyBoy's rating of the film The Snowman

My favourite Christmas film of all time, it's so beautiful. I really should've watched it again this Christmas.

7. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film The Snowman

The greatest short film I've ever seen. A fantastic adaptation of Briggs' childrens book, this is one of my childhood treasures.