1. Joana Teodoro's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

2. come-in-alone's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

By no means perfect, the storytelling and especially the soundtrack are almost irritating. However characters feel very real, the performances are great from both the young and older cast, that can't be denied. Also Isabella Rossellini acting in Italian, always a treat.

3. Arf's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

mi è piaciuta molto la fotografia e Alba Rohrwacher

4. camille's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

5. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

2.5 The movie is bad, but the book is even worse. However, I found intriguing the director's approach to take a cheesy bestseller and spin the story in a "Pulp fiction" manner. For those reading the book first, it will be a peculiar experience. "Wasn't that the opening sequence in the book? Why is it in the middle of the movie?" Maybe that was the whole point: any bestseller is in the end pulp fiction.

6. Pymo's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

The kind of film Wes Anderson would shoot if he were European. An ode to difference. Masterpiece.

8. Abigail Muscrat's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

I don't understand the consistently bad ratings for this film. In essence, it's virtually perfect.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

Loved the novel, love this film, love the soundtrack. love love love

10. seakat's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

This is the kind of movie that makes you feel human.

11. evsc's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

i like that the movie gives us a happy end, behind the faded-in black screen. for a little while - freezing the moment, before live goes on to the different ending of the book.

12. Jonas Silgalis's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

I think it is the best European film of the 21st century. It changed my perception on how grandiose the film can be. For me, this film is a definition of a word ‘masterpiece’.

13. prestidigitator's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

a very bustling cinematic experience.

14. Barbara Giambartolomei's rating of the film The Solitude of Prime Numbers

Horror of abused bodies, unhappy childhood and youth... a mute scream of pain, hunger of feelings and feeling unconfortable everywhere. He has lost his lost-minded twin in a forest, she's has lost her bodies in mist and snow. I think there's too much pain in this movie (but the novel was even more desperate), but even some scattered beauty