1. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film The Soloist

2. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Soloist

Jamie Foxx's portrayal of a homeless musician, he was good. He breaks my heart. While Robert Downey Jr. is nothing short of amazing as the man who wants to save him. They said, sometimes you can't cure someone off their hardships and predicaments... coz sometimes all that someone needs is a friend. That is the take away. It's a good film.

3. Drew.'s rating of the film The Soloist

Not as powerful as the book and not as good as Wright's other films, but much better than I'd expected. Both actors do a phenomenal job and I appreciated how dark the film was willing to go.

4. NICOLE86's rating of the film The Soloist

This film tried to damn hard to be an "Oscar" film.

5. Matt Kovar's rating of the film The Soloist

A good and fascinating movie from start to finish. Wright takes the story and highlights, fleshes out, its sad tenderness, passion, and love, into a beautiful movie. Each and every character was portrayed with soulful depth. I didn't know it was a true story until the end credits. While not a classic per se, The Soloist is definitely worth the watch, and then another viewing, too.

6. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Soloist

Joe Wright's only misstep, it has some moments and skillful direction but fails to connect.

7. AmeenaMohd's rating of the film The Soloist

The Soloist was a great book with an interesting story. Unfortunately that story did not translate well in the adaptation. In part, perhaps, due to the casting. While I tend to like Wright's films, I think this is the worst so far.

8. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film The Soloist

Painful. I never really liked Jamie Foxx as an actor.

9. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film The Soloist

"Rats the size of meatloaf'? "I don't GIVE A FART"? [insert microsoft screensaver...HERE] poop on a stick right here people. poop on a stick

10. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Soloist

Average film, not really worth watching.

11. pikapii's rating of the film The Soloist

the storyline is kinda boring, but Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr. did nice performance though

12. souljacker's rating of the film The Soloist

13. Gabriel Argüello's rating of the film The Soloist

After watching Pride and Prejudice and Atonement this was a bit disappointing indeed. It's quite a conventionnal movie.

14. Mother of God's rating of the film The Soloist

Whoa, what a big disappointment. I read about the first peek of the movie last year and they were saying this movie was gonna be a big contender in Oscar 2009.. after I watched it, I was like: what!? just this? both of the actors were doing a great job and Beethoven's music just couldn't be criticized.. but that's all.. I don't see anything else that special about this one.