1. Log Lady's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

Yeah, five stars. Not ashamed! The gangster sequence in the beginning is utterly boring, but I didn't mind the rest of them as much I thought I would; they're illustrating the songs really well. The concert itself is one of the best Zep gigs of this period I've heard so far (the best live version of Stairway to Heaven etc.), and its saturated colors along with Plant tossing his hair are just pure eye candy.

2. aybala.d's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

3. senitree's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

The bests being what they are.

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

"Heavy! Like Grand Funk, or Black Sabbath!"

5. analeorne's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

awesome performances but seemed a but tame somehow; only three due to the corny fantasy sequences though. Bonham's solo in Moby Dick is an absolute smasher, probably my fave part of the whole film.

6. AdrianM.'s rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

rating solely for the concert; the rest was redundant footage

7. PETE GCDB's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

Im actually not a big Led Zeppelin fan, but I liked this film. Havent seen it in several years. Hopefully itll show up on Instant Netflix sometime.

8. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

What an absurdly stupid movie. Led Zeppelin deserved better.

9. Chocnut's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

Agree about the fantasy sequences. They're unnecessary, a waste of money and at its worst, corny. 3 stars for the performances though.

10. Aryo Harjantianto's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

"Since i've been loving you" is my fave track in here..,and agree with erdi about the fantasy sequences

11. KungfuTarkovsky's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

Yay, my first submission on the auteurs :D love the live show, hate the fantasy sequences

12. Redrum4's rating of the film The Song Remains the Same

Five stars for the music/performance, but the flashback sequences.... maybe I'd need to get high to appreciate them.