1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Fun movie for young teenagers that can sit in awe over the effects and the magical elements of the movie and accept that it is all made to entertain, but I have to ask isn't this not just another boring "chosen one" story that we have seen numerous times before. Even more criminal is that Monica Bellucci is wasted in a supporting role as she doesn't do anything in the film.

2. Ethan's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

This is a nice little adventure film from Disney and it's a lot better than most Nicolas Cage movies.

3. bmelis's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

4. Star Lord's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

L'apprendista stregone. 2,5 per un bel film sulla magia.

5. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

One star for Nick Cage being Nick Cage...

6. mwnjw's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Think "Ghostbusters" but badly cast. The main character should have been someone more seriously driven. Nicholas Cage is good, as are the other actors. But Jay Baruchel was just awful. That kiss at the end was just weird.

7. Kronsteen's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Why are films like this here? It's not art. It's not interesting. It's a piece of shit, featuring Nick Cage in a ratty wig.

8. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Typical modern Disney snoozefest.

9. Paulitics's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Toby Kebbell (not even in the cast list?!?) was the best thing about this.

10. pluviosity's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

with a lineup cast like Nicolas Cage, Alfred Molina, and Jay Baruchel, this movie could do a LOT better. With a far better story, of course. Pity.

11. febryo's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Just watched the movie on Star Movies tonight, and the only thing I could really enjoy was the soundtrack.

12. Berjuan's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

13. Posterocalypse's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would.

14. Eduardo A.'s rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Simple and humorous, as a Disney film must be: pure and unpretentious entertainment.

15. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

The always enjoyable Alfred Molina keeps the film afloat and young Jay Baruchel is geeky enough to produce a few laughs. But casting directors should seriously consider alternatives when thinking of getting Nicolas Cage on board the project

16. virginwolf's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I can't believe I did this to myself...

17. Jossy Silva's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

18. Django's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

My name is Bruckheimer, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair! I have looked again into the void and I do despair.

19. Daiana's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

20. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

21. Alan Funkle's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

I thought this film was cage's best work in 10 years since ghost rider he's been in a slump lol. I loved Alfred Molina in this giving a decent performance after terrible Prince Of Persia. Also I liked Alice Krige (the borg queen in first contact, silent hill, stephen kings sleepwalkers) as morgan le fay and cage and the kid properly bond in this film unlike kickass.

22. Sunday's rating of the film The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Ugh, just got back from this dull, dull movie. At best, the most you can hope for are a few funny moments. If it's family movie night just go watch Toy Story 3 again.