1. nadnab's rating of the film The Space Between Us

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Space Between Us

3. dottor caligari's rating of the film The Space Between Us

Signor Oldman, sarei una persona cinica se dicessi che il motivo per cui lei ha partecipato a questo film molto probabilmente sono i soldi ? Gary...tu puoi fare altro. E comunque alla fine Gary รจ suo padre, lui torna a vivere su marte, e lei rimane sulla terra.

4. Ilona Tru's rating of the film The Space Between Us

5. anarresti's rating of the film The Space Between Us

This did make me think of "Stranger in a strange land", because there is a human boy coming to earth that was raised on mars. But the specifics of his condition make him more of a boy in a bubble. And Heinlein's book has a messianic tone. What the two stories have in common is a romantic tragic feel to it. Even if this one is lighter. Don't know why I insist on comparing the two, but I can't shake off the book.

6. N!nA's rating of the film The Space Between Us

Well, we always had movies about humans traveling to Mars let's do it vice-versa this time...

7. f-nanda's rating of the film The Space Between Us

Yeah, yeah, yeah, cool... not.

8. peaches and plums's rating of the film The Space Between Us

9. chanandre's rating of the film The Space Between Us

Badlands for the Millennials. "I'm sorry he does not speak sarcasm." Gary Oldman and a Kid, part II ->I'VE GOT HIM!!!! = BRING EVERYONE!!!

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Space Between Us

Another terribly overwrought, young adult romance that tries to aim for a more grandiose idea but instead winds up squandering it for more of the same. The Space Between Us has your usual display of cheap, manufactured pathos, flat characters that might as well be cardboard cutouts, and dialog so stiff and grating it feels like it belongs on daytime television. A terrible execution of a premise with serious potential