1. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

Stuff's happened. Sure, but stuff always happens right?

2. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

2. 3 One note, but very good film otherwise with a often overlooked message delivered in a on-the-nose fashion.

3. jajabornixa's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

4. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

ummmm it was kinda good at first but then NO. just nahhhh... still I mean I won't stop you from watching it. The story just wasn't right for me, and the guy wasn't really right for me either.

5. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

Miles Teller's debut as an actually pretty good actor; stepping stones...

6. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

Dipendenza da alcool spacciata come commedia romantica e di formazione nonchè normativo e prevedibile

7. bitterMoo's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

"And suddenly, I felt nothing" :(

8. soymilky's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

kinda cut but predictable and generic

9. Bianca Olteanu's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

10. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

A slightly above average coming of age drama. Shailene Woodley is the ultimate girl next door

11. Yayo's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

I didn't get the movie at first, it felt shallow.. But maybe it was how the movie wanted me to feel first. Genius ending. Many things to appreciate. A lecture about yolo.

12. Razinsky's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

13. nejurgi's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

In the begining I thought what am I watching, but it wasnt soo bad

14. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

15. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

Shailene Woodley es increiblemente espectacular.....Teller, sus inicios antes de consagrarse con Whiplash

16. yakimo's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

17. Andreia Teixeira's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

18. Victoria L.'s rating of the film The Spectacular Now

Well, it ain't your average teenage romance indeed, but it's as full of misconceptions as one would be. Oh, love isn't about totally losing yourself into somebody else's troubled or loathsome personality and oh, a momentary loss only too rarely leads to an enlightment as to who we really are and what we oughta do and with whom.

19. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

20. Saaam's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

22. Nikki Barnhart's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

I didn't want to watch this, but was so pleasantly surprised.

23. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

Adolescencia, rebeldía, amor, es una buena película, y te atrapará si te agradan los rodajes que inspeccionan el quéhacer como adolescente, no es mi caso.

24. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Spectacular Now

A high school coming of age picture that treats it's characters like people. An honest, beautiful film that is timeless and touching, spectacularly moving. James Ponsoldt perfectly directs this film and has cast it perfectly. The performances are universally triumphant and emote such depth and richness in every moment. Your heart will soar and your heart will ache. Spectacular.

← Previous 1 3 4 5