1. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

Compelling. If this mentality could be reimagined in contemporary politics, progress would be an inevitability. Outstanding use of footage from Loach, who is one of the few British auteurs worth making a fuss over. He might say "a movie isn't a political movement", but if it was, The Spirit of '45 would be a mainstay feature.

3. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

It was a very good year. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/02/the-spirit-of-45.html

4. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

Ovviamente se vai a vedere Loach sai che avrai una determinate visione della destra... non stupisce la velocità con cui è stata liquidata la Thatcher. Bella la parte storica (quella sul '45) meno convincete quella politica (su oggi). Però bello, commevonte e molto forte

5. Ellie Groom's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

Well, the archivist in me wants to be upset that the archive footage is letterboxed, but then again that might be Netflix. Otherwise a potent and necessary documentary.

6. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

★★★★ "It was 'never again'. It wasn't only 'never again' about war. It was 'never again' about that kind of peace where everything was run by rich people for rich people".

7. bclvines@gmail.com's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

This film is one of the most important films I have ever seen, and while I adore many of Loach's films, this is the first one I have seen that has instantly had the impact of needing to act imediately to change the world. I honestly believe as many people as possible need to watch this.

8. watchme's rating of the film The Spirit of '45

Excellent but quite demoralising. Shows that the Labour Party used to have quite a vision for society, it is a shame that it has been betrayed by career politicians which now manifest inside the party