1. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Spirit

Why the hate for this movie? It's a perfectly acceptable piece of popcorn cinema.

2. JasonAv's rating of the film The Spirit

3. Polyglot's rating of the film The Spirit

I'm sorry, but fuck this. :(

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Spirit

5. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Spirit

This is quite likely the worst film I've ever seen in a film theater. It is, unfortunately, an experience I won't forget.

6. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film The Spirit

I decided it would be wise to take a drink every time there's a cliche.

7. FilmFan<3's rating of the film The Spirit

The truest representation of current Hollywood fare. DUMB DUMB DUMB. No stars

8. TheotherJones's rating of the film The Spirit

This is horrible in just about every way imaginable. If Frank Miller wanted to ruin The Spirit I would have preferred he did it with a comic miniseries. With someone competent there's so much good that could have been done with the material.

9. agostinellips's rating of the film The Spirit

It's not that Frank Miller made an own version of Eisner's classic. He just wrote the same shit he's being doing for the last decade or so. I can't believe how disrespectful this is, considering his relationship with the creator of The Spirit. Apart from that, the movie itself is horrible. All of it.

10. the sea rolls on forever's rating of the film The Spirit

funny for a film called "the spirit" to have none. man. this movie sucks. i can't even describe it any other way.

11. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film The Spirit

Atrocious movie and painful to look at.

12. David's rating of the film The Spirit

13. S. Singh's rating of the film The Spirit

14. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film The Spirit

Frank Miller does not know what he is doing.

15. Sue Denim's rating of the film The Spirit

It's by no means comparable to Sin City bit it is quite funny, at times even intentionally.

16. NoOneJones's rating of the film The Spirit

There will never be enough said to damn this film.

17. SALESK's rating of the film The Spirit

A gloriously unhinged expression of self-indulgent solipsism. This movie is mentally unstable, and a hell of a lot of fun.

18. postavant's rating of the film The Spirit

One of the most misunderstood, underappreciated gems of recent memory. It's really not bad at all.

19. Owun Birkett's rating of the film The Spirit

A complete mess of a film and doesn't even know what it wants to be! Whether it wants to be slapstick, serious or what?! The visual effects look too artificial, the writing is awful and the performances are utterly bland! The actors look they don't know what they're doing most of the time, especially Samuel L. Jackson who gives the worst performance in his career. This film is just terrible through and through!

20. Borges's rating of the film The Spirit

"Ugh. Free-range chickens with their big brown ugly-ass eggs, they piss me off. Every time I think about those big brown eggs they piss. Me. Off. " God, I love that line. The rest of the film I could do without.

21. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Spirit

22. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Spirit

As soon as I saw Samuel L. Jackson come up in a Nazi outfit for no reason, I cracked. I couldn't take it anymore.

23. Brad Owens's rating of the film The Spirit

Total crap, horrible storytelling, way too over the top. YOU CAN'T MAKE SIN CITY AGAIN

24. Nuansa's rating of the film The Spirit

one of the reasons why mubi should add a 0/5 star rating.