1. caddie's rating of the film The Square

I think I might have finally fallen in love with Ruben. So complex yet so human. Probably the best depiction of the current state of our First World Dream, with its bittersweet joy, constant quilt and ironic pain.

2. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film The Square

It is a really good film that raises important questions like the divide between rich and poor, relationships, art, marketing, ideas... There are some funny moments and some epic scenes. All the actors and even the children are excellent. I still prefer 'Force Majeure' from the same director though.

3. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film The Square

4. _OOO_'s rating of the film The Square

if paul feig tried to do a remake of le charme discret de la bourgeoisie set in the art world this film would be the worst possible outcome.

5. Myriam Raja's rating of the film The Square

Fantastic! Humorous, clever and elegantly shot. Some parts drag on for a bit too long but overall an excellent film.

6. Pasha's rating of the film The Square

4.5 stars Somebody is meant to be blown up.

7. Драгољуб's rating of the film The Square

8. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Square

Who says you can't fill a film with more than one main idea? Public vs private, sophistication, savagery, wealth, ego and the influence of power all coalesce into a very funny yet often disturbing bit of pokery at the fatal flaws of our modern capitalist system. It's done with playfulness, intelligence and a tongue firmly planted in the cheek. Superb work. 4.5 stars

9. Daniella Hervert's rating of the film The Square