1. Cee's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

EXPERIMENT OR NO EXPERIMENT I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER FOR THIS SHIT. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

2. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

3. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

Whilst Hirschbiegel's 2001 thriller 'Das Experiment' conveys Zimbardo's 1971 experiment with some useful artistic license, this version contextualises a crucial social science epiphany to a new generation. It is a competent effort worthy of inquiry.

5. rksw's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

all actors with amazing acting skilLz

6. Ylly's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

Masterpiece!!!!!! I really remain speechless. i was so angry thru all the movie because this experiment instead of creating an idea of a specific prisoner/guardian comportament...this just goes way too much... by driving ordinary people crazy and implements the idea that they are useless because they are prisoners...no way...i just can't believe this is a whole real story and that people are so easy depersonalized

7. Amin Lumière's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

8. isabel soares's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

era praticamente impossível, com uma premissa tão fascinante, realizar um filme mais insípido.

9. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

I was expecting some deaths.

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

11. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

Powerful. Intense. A dramatization I always wanted to see since learning about this experiment in psychology class. Far superior to the other psychology Sundance film The Experimenter, The Stanford Prison Experiment is riveting and shocking. It's well crafted, beautifully shot, transportive, and features great performances. It's a tad too long, features weak subplots, and gets repetitive. Still, a very good film.

12. Jonia Caon's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

You have no right to fuck with my head!

13. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

average film, interesting study, just read about it instead.

14. auloel's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

Whoa.. Whoa.. Hold on... Terlepas dari psychologically hurts dan menyebalkannya film ini. Now tell me, bagaimana bisa melanjutkan penelitian yang didasari dengan kebohongan, rekayasa, dan kelupaan variabel independen?

15. Lena Lopes's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

Someone gathered some Disney and teen movies stars and made a hell of a movie. And that's notable.

16. ionosonde's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

very interesting subject matter, good acting, and a pretty emotional ride in that it is almost sure to cause self-reflection. everything else was average, but didn't get in the way of the plot. despite the length, it's not quite as deep as i would want something based on this subject to be. this movie could have been very, very heavy and i wish it had pushed a little harder.

17. Christopher Morgan's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

I love sociological experiments and this particular one has always stood out to me. It was so interesting to see the progression and descent of the participants and the doctor himself. The Roles are played really well, especially by Ezra Miller. Some nice shots poke their head out every so often but mostly it's all about the experiment and how it plays out. What a ride.

18. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

not bad not good. a bit exaggereted

19. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

by no means a perfect film, but it really captures the energy and confusion of things falling apart. the cast was amazing and director Kyle Patrick Alvarez is really solid. There might be people very disappointed with the ending, but i'd rather have this than a bombastic hollywood ending. it made sense within the real story and it was still chilling. Angarano is perfect.

20. Arf's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

poteva spingere di più,peccato

21. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

L'assez grande fidélité à l'expérience réelle ne fait pas film pour autant, d'autant que l'expérience elle-même appuie montre surtout les limites et l'amateurisme de la psychologie sociale. En laissant une trop grande liberté aux gardiens, il peine à montrer que c'est le système carcéral plus que certains mauvais éléments le problème. Et le film souffre du même défaut.

22. J. O.'s rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

The performances, the period design, and the overall style of this gripping indie underdog were just fantastic. Though, the treatment of the material never goes beyond surface-level (which is odd considering this movie was in development for over a decade).

23. Fabiha's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

"You give some men the uniform with a nightstick, and they simply can't be the same person. Meanwhile, I'm just a number in a dress. I felt that I was losing my identity. I wasn't just a prisoner in an experiment. I was their prisoner. And it was a prison run by psychologists rather than the state."

24. Riley Fowler's rating of the film The Stanford Prison Experiment

It's few and far between that a film with such a low production budget and relatively one-dimensional plot is able to stand out as one of the best films of any given year. 'The Stanford Prison Experiment' is a gripping and thought-provoking piece that will have you on the edge of your seat until the very end. This film is wrought with suspense— equally unsettling, controversial, insightful, informative and fantastic.