1. N!nA's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

All lies !!! Another propaganda !

2. bmelis's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

film très éprouvant sur la lapidation ! **2015

4. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

The movie is not for weak hearted and I feel the movie was too graphic than necessary. But it is an important movie that depicts what can happen (or happens) in any male chauvinist society where only men are entitled to interpret and can twist law, religion and truth to get what they want. I think the movie should be dedicated to all Sorayas whose voices are never heard

5. mpho3's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

A chilling tale, which was especially harrowing for me given that i watched it a few hours after watching the documentary Miss Representation. Western media depictions of women are a far cry from Sharia law, but the devaluation of women is a common denominator. States Huff Post's Carl Cannon, "When packs of armed men shout 'God is Great' while disfiguring, abasing, or killing women, surely God is weeping."

6. Joel's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

Beautiful shots cannot save a film that fulfills America's favorite stereotypes. The women are all helpless victims in need of an American to save them. The men are all corrupt self-seeking bigots. This true story should not be told with such classic cliche's. The climax was tweaked to such hammering emotional devastation that you are forced to feel the filmmakers intent. I was nauseated for all the wrong reasons.

7. Andee's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

An excellent film....I highly recommend it

8. Irreversible93's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

Incredibly intense movie. You hear about these kinds of things happening, but never before has it seemed so real. And the fact that this is a true story... It's extremely hard to watch, but really opens your eyes. I'll never forget it, nor will I forget seeing my mother crying for at least 5 minutes after the film. Powerful and disturbing, this is a movie that will haunt you for quite awhile, but worth seeing still.

9. Sali Stevanja's rating of the film The Stoning of Soraya M.

Brilliant but disturbingly gut wrenching, I still cannot believe it was based on a true story... sadness is all that I can describe this movie as.