1. AmyDel's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

le film Summer d'A. Kavaïté est unique, d’une beauté si sophistiquée et pure; miroitant la passion amoureuse et la découverte de soi. rien de sirupeux, c’est juste gracieux.

2. hallensleben's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

3. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

2.5/5. Quite slow, and for all of the wrong reasons. I imagine this would have made a more powerful short film. The sensuality is there -- in heaps -- but beyond that, the film is grasping for subtext that doesn't have any foundation.

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

5. Pipim's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

6. Jorawantstoeat's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

It is interesting how in most movies about love of two women there needs to be a man: to show that she tried and did not like. Like you have to check first.

7. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

8. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

I feel like it was more than a collection of my stuff that really nuanced. As it goes on, it gets better and better.

9. Skinnedteen's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

I absolutely love the cinematography of this film! Especially the emphasis on simple and subtle acts/movements like the girls' arms touching, back shots of them undressing / putting a skirt on, tying their hair into a ponytail, etc. There's tension from subtle admiration. Visually poetic!

10. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

This is a gem, absolutely, a fairytale about adolescence, being yourself, and the struggle to be yourself. Absolute great, one of the best movies from 2015. And people around praising "Blue is The Warmest Color" forever... Sad.

11. Fabiha's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

"Thank you for being you."

12. novanindro's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

been awhile holla back mubi

13. saitosouta's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

Beautifully visionary, indescribably moving tale about girl's solitude, pain, love & flying dream. Breathtaking cinematography by Dominique Colin is, repressenting Sangaile's unstable heart picturesquely, essential to this & Skinny, delicate Julija Steponaityte as Sangaile makes me cry all the time. Blue sky, where is what truly I am. Superb, just superb.

14. vxpl's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

A very cliché story about two girls. The movie was lacking a lot, acting was poor, dialogues made me cringe. Cinematography wasn't playing with my emotions either.

15. Saule Mickeviciute's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

The actress who played Auste delivered a great performance (would give 5 stars just for her) which I couldn't say the same about the one who played the main character. Film is full banalities, otherwise great cinematography and in general visually beautiful. I found Sangaile as a character to be quite unpleasant, not sure if that was the intention.

16. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

You know those films that spoon feeds you on everything? Well, you can't have that from this movie. It really is about chasing dreams on those fruitful teenage years. Along with exploring one's sexuality. But this is not “Blue Is The Warmest Color” and sex is barely a highlight for that matter. I find the film somewhat abstract and poetic. It's visually beautiful. But the script could have been improved.

17. Margot H's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

18. coconat's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

visually beautiful, but somewhat silly at times

19. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

20. Ronja's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

2,5 too much of sweet for my taste but I probably would have loved this film if I had seen it when I was a teenager. The dialogue is poor and there are some holes in the script, for instance I was curious to know more about both girls' relationship with their parents, especially Auste's

21. AALC's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

Terrible acting, interesting choices of music and banal ending. However, I liked how few scenes are filmed and film was pleasantly nostalgic for me in some ways.

22. Kotryna's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

Interesting how some sequences make absolutely no sense. Nice scenery or costumes don't support unfinished script. Music seems twisted and careless chosen. Let's say aesthetics does not match with me. Beautiful Julija's acting, though.

23. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

I liked the aviation scenes. mmm and the thing is there's something missing from the story. but visually it was great. though there was nothing more then we can see in a trailer, should have been more careful with that imho.

24. ramosbarajas's rating of the film The Summer of Sangaile

Visually a great film. Several scenes stand out as having great cinematic style. The mood, as well, is very enjoyable. It captures that wonderful summer-youth feel, and it does so without ever feel ungenuine. The narrative is where the film falters. It's not a bad story, but the second act is messy and reaches for many beats, never really hitting them.