1. mávros skýlos's rating of the film The Sunchaser

2. William's rating of the film The Sunchaser

This shouldn't work anywhere near as well as it does; all praise to Cimino's energy and filmmaking exuberance.

3. Matt Reddick's rating of the film The Sunchaser

Bored me in the beginning but by the time they hit Navajo area, I was captivated by the beautiful framing of the landscapes.... Maurice Jarre's score was awful and overbearing.

4. José Neves's rating of the film The Sunchaser

4,5. 35mm. A little less stereotypical secondary characters, as well as the bourgeois couple relationship, and this film would be the masterpiece that it is in most of its length. How many contemporary North-American filmmakers can claim this ability to shoot and edit, this inebriated narration rhythm? A great classic that begins with Walsh or Fuller's kinesthesia and ends with Ford's redemption of "Cheyenne Autumn".

5. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film The Sunchaser

6. Mark Garrett's rating of the film The Sunchaser

Insufferable redemption attempt by Cimino for the wrong film (Heaven's Gate instead of Deer Hunter)

7. jimmymarkum's rating of the film The Sunchaser

May beauty be before me. May beauty be behind me. May beauty be above me. May beauty be below me. May beauty be all around me

8. João''s rating of the film The Sunchaser

Michael Cimino ends his career the way he started it: with a road movie. But, unlike Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, which turns itself into a heist movie, The Sunchaser evolves into a western, where again one of the protagonists dies, but this time their and our sins are redeemed, with the help of that beautiful landscape. It's sad this man wasn't given the credit he deserved. Truly one of the greatest filmmakers ever.

9. Neil Bahadur's rating of the film The Sunchaser

Isn't this just the most beautiful movie ever, though?

10. Graeme Higginson's rating of the film The Sunchaser

Beyond the injurious reputation that has dogged Cimino's latter career, I'm increasingly surprised at how happily endurable each "disasterpiece" I've come to see has been, to the extent that I have to wonder by what faulty metre a "disaster" is qualified.