1. pollutedlola's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Que reviravolta inesperada

2. Lola Finch's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Romy Schneider has a perfectly shaped head

3. viola mombe's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

ops non si carica più, poco male mi stavo addormentando. tant'è che mi son ritrovata con le dita incrociate in attesa di qualche scena più piccante per tirarmi un po' su. che palle a volte sti francesi (note di stile: costumi bianchi, schiene nude guizzanti, tutina verde di romy, per il resto si vedrà)

4. emanuela's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Delon's charm is timeless. and let's talk about romy and delon sights. they talk for themselves.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Un film bien léché, dans de luxueux décors qui rappellent la bourgeoisie désoeuvrée des films de Claude Chabrol, sans pour autant provoquer l'intérêt du spectateur ni son adhésion par le biais d'une quelconque identification / distanciation. Mieux vaut se noyer dans un verre de scotch écossais... www.cinefiches.com

6. Terri Wise's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

1st hour could be profitably condensed by 1/2. Jane Birkin's acting doesn't help. She is merely a body. Schneider's pretty good. Delon's character is rage-inducing, as is the ending. I want to see Schneider and Delon together in something else. For similar themes, also from 1969, try Three w/Charlotte Rampling and Sam Waterston. Bumped up 1/2 star to 3 b/c it's better than some garbage I've rated 2 stars.

7. Maïna's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

3,5 (dommage pour la partie 2)

8. s.birowo's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

9. matelot's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

10. das Kino's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Stars for the 1968 Maserati Ghibli and the Mediterranean sun

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

12. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

13. ig_____or's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Guadagnino really had amazing source material for "A Bigger Splash" and he gave it good use, mostly by infatuating the personality traces of each character and making them clash harder. "La Piscine" is irresistible with its french flair, slow pace and impeccably dressed people, all enjoying one hot summer... the drowning scene was not very convincing I must say, but overall I enjoyed it a lot.

14. Muraki's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Classic french crime movie

15. HSBilly's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

delon, i hope you regretted your break-up with schneider.

16. rllr's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

"All I want to say is...I think you're making a mistake."

17. Skygazer's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

18. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

19. Martin Wilson's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Unlike most suspense films - here, the languid atmosphere dictates the actual narrative and pace. Even the police investigation succumbs to the becalmed mood, which doesn't seem to bother the inspector one bit. It felt like I was really on vacation with Schneider and Delon, relaxing about this house. This alone, justifies Deray's approach but it also reveals how much a mood can affect the next turn your life takes.

20. sainte's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Knowing that Schneider and Delon were previously married was interesting to watch how they acted together. It felt very natural. I love Jane Birkin but her character was the annoying teenager, which I guess is the point?

21. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

I got hypnotised by the beauty of this movie. real eye candy

22. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

23. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film The Swimming Pool

Oh Alain Delon, I love you, but the movie was.. meh.. I bet I'm going to forget after few days that I even saw this one.. Actually I forgot that now.

24. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film The Swimming Pool