1. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Switch

2. Aube James's rating of the film The Switch

Sabotaging a donor's sperm may surely sabotage more...but it's gotta be accidental for a romcom. Movie has enough missteps to be interesting, & anxious enough for a metropolitan feel-good. Casting's the usual cocktail: a nonplussed Aniston; a neurotic Bateman; the matinee Wilson; the flirtatious gal Lewis; Goldblum as Goldblum; and an icy, strong-minded kid for the typical NYC lifestyle and whirlwind.

3. :Dani's rating of the film The Switch

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Switch

5. Görkem Demir's rating of the film The Switch

6. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Switch

7. f-nanda's rating of the film The Switch

That's another I'll be you and you'll be me kind of shitty movie that I like.

8. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The Switch

If every child was as cute, and intelligent as that id actually want children. so adorable <3 cute film

9. Jaqueline Zimmermann da Silva's rating of the film The Switch

10. Casey York's rating of the film The Switch

within its genre, it's actually really good. the dialog between jason bateman and the kid is adorable.

11. J. O.'s rating of the film The Switch

A romantic comedy with a surprising amount of well-timed humour, bittersweet moments, and ultimately a good sense of realism. Jason Bateman always plays a great neurotic, and although Aniston is boring and plastic-faced, she's believable. The child actor playing Sebastian was the real gem, though, and look forward to seeing him used more.

12. Lidia Lemon's rating of the film The Switch

13. Gamz Marr's rating of the film The Switch

omg the first scene with jason bateman killed me.

14. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film The Switch

poor in every aspect.... such a waste for Bateman, Anison and Wilson

15. Steve's rating of the film The Switch

Terrible idea for a script

16. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Switch

It's not bad, just painfully mediocre.

17. duccio58's rating of the film The Switch

(due cuori e una provetta) If you like movies in which you know every minute what will happen next, then this one will make you very happy.

18. Christopher's rating of the film The Switch

Jennifer Aniston sucks so much its hard to believe. I really don't know why I would ever even consider watching this..so..bad..