1. Ash's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

There are some truly terrifying images in this movie...

2. Rocco's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Though there are a few fresh elements here, the mockumentary style does zero for the story.

3. sebekk's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

And the snakes start to sing

4. ghsdtgsdhgsdasghd's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

5. Laura Lavorato's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

I watched it because I read this one was supposed to be good within the "found footage" genre...Please, enough of found-footage. Pure rubbish.

6. Arf's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

7. J. O.'s rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Other than the lead performance - which was very good - what is the big deal here? The "we found this shaky, amateur raw footage" style gets ignored almost immediately with montages, voice-over, and subtitles - how is that raw footage, though? Meanwhile, the story itself was run of the mill. It jumps the shark about halfway through, when all hell breaks loose and they introduce medicine man remedies and bad CGI.

8. Fanny's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

although i would rate 5/5 the performance of Jill Larson

9. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Run-of-the-mill in the story department, yes, but with added pungency thanks to a mature main character (and the committed actress who plays her) whose mentally debilitating illness makes viewers both afraid of and for her.

10. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Sometimes, the best way to watch horror films is to watch it alone. If you're actually terrified watching it by yourself, then it pretty much did a good job. Having friends around joking about makes it less effective for me. I'd like to be genuinely scared watching horror flicks. Fairly enough, this had done a good sequence of scenes. Scare factor is pretty good and some terrifying surprises along the way.

11. The Macho King's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Actually starts off good with its pacing and setting with how it unfolds,has some good moments in it with some scares but…and this is the thing the last 15-20mins or so of it takes a FAR left turn and becomes wtf bad especially the last 5mins thats so laughably bad with the climax its pretty lame.Sure maybe Im being too generous with 3stars but its worth a rent for horror buffs on a saturday nite with some pizza.

12. Shelley's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

One of the scariest films I've seen in quite some time

13. ZYNAB's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

sweet mother-daughter film

14. yasdnil's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

2.5 stars. I'm really getting into found footage films, and The Taking of Deborah Logan was...decent. The first half was certainly effective as far as creepiness goes, but the last half turned less believable. The sound quality in some portions was awful. At the end of the day, it's worth a watch, and is still very entertaining.

15. João R's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Because it's not so focused on being scary, the depth of the story really emerges in this divergent take on the supernatural mythology. It was not truly inventive, yet it was effective.

16. Madri Bafadhal's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Restore my faith in horror mockumentary.

17. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Good horror yarn with a really strong first reel. Unfortunately things deteriorate slowly as the seemingly realistic nature of the happenings is traded for formulaic horror tropes. The acting is convincing throughout and the direction keeps things snappy. The end scene did however feel very "been-there-done-that" instead of chilling, Still this is better than most big budget horror movies out there. Worth a look!

18. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

It initially employs crisp photography and draws on the crippling psychological and physiological effects of Alzheimer's to create a compelling, unnerving atmosphere around the presumably possessed Deborah. Regrettably, this is soon abandoned in favor of shaky camerawork and an all-too-derivative plot line —featuring snake conjuring, blood of virgins and human sacrifice—, assuring a much less effective end product.

19. mad.lucas's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

Oh, that swallow scene... Why horror mockumentaries are always so entertaining?

20. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

It's a really nerving film. It catches your attention and respects the audience through the entire thing. A nice sunday-night-horror-fling. By the way: I LOVE how the Deborah Logan character grows in this movie.

21. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

I know there are lot of found footage movies out there, but this really struck some nerve on me.

22. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan

There's a style that a film takes on when its makers decide to portray everything in "mockumentary" form. I found this particular form inviting for this subject matter, as it gives an ultra-realistic feel to what the actors onscreen and their characters, furthermore, are delving into. Aside from being an affective horror/suspense flick, there is definitely some important production value that makes this film a trip.

23. mpho3's rating of the film The Taking of Deborah Logan