1. Mihail, caine de circ's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

Baffled why this film ended up on NYT's Top 1000. Hmmm.

3. Yayo's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

bam! "..you are my hero."

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

5. Rodrigo Morgado's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

Ve se no hollywood para passar um domingo, como eu fiz

6. MAO1's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

7. Jason Callen's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

8. Kenrick Block's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

This is one hell of a flick.

9. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

10. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

Travolta playing tough guy? You could see the male pubic hairs in his teeth, not a menacing bad guy at all. A pointless revved up remake.

11. vordven's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

12. Matthew King's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

For me it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I'm not a Tony Scott fan and I loved the original, but for an action film from todays "remake factory" aka Hollywood, I wouldn't place it in the "shit pile", maybe the "ho hum" pile. Hollywood pumps out worse each and every week.

13. fabridoss's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

I always have the felling that Tony Scott's films are under the influence of ecstasy. Even the sunlight gets a "VUSSSHHH!" sound while the camera is trying not to have a heart attack.

14. Philip Ingram's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

For what this movie was supposed to be, filler, it wasn't too bad. I expected nothing and came away thinking "that didn't suck". Yes, it's denzel playing his usual character, yes it's John Travolta playing a white mike Tyson, however the whole movie was kept pretty interesting and a good use of a Manhattan map for transitions. Meh, there are worse movies out there...

15. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3

it's always great to see Travolta in his bad guy mode (i love his performance in broken arrow,face off,and swordfish).and watching him chewing the scenery in this movie,makes it one step ahead from mediocrity