1. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film The Tale of Iya

The bitter-sweet countryside life (with a nice range of contents in the story)

2. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Tale of Iya

A mountain on the left, another on the right, filling the area in-between the capsized mountain of sky, like a triangle standing en pointe in delicate balance or a celestial stylite, a pillar-saint upturned on his conical hat. Each day the tulip-shaped, mount intercostal goblet is poured to rim with airy solar wine - rosé at dawn, golden at noon, burgundy black at twilight. Tsuta shapes a panoptic ecological, but not

3. El Biffo's rating of the film The Tale of Iya

WoW. Incredibly beautiful, but a few parts were strange and I didn't totally understand - like the ending. If anyone can explain it to me, please send me a private message (when MUBI brings back private messaging!!!!!)

4. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film The Tale of Iya

Premonition as a bridge that gaps the migration of the split soul. Abide to your visions, foresee your life in your visions - then offer them your voice. Take this film and dive into delirium with the subtle narrative intrigues devised to convey in which ways it is tridimentionally possible and plausible to simulate the unphysical world through art. [up there with The Turin Horse as the best film of the decade]

5. Mark Tallo's rating of the film The Tale of Iya

What a great movie. Just beautiful to watch. It is a complex plot and I will put it at that. I am still unpacking it as I write this. I would tell you more but I do not want to spoil the plot.

6. Gondo's rating of the film The Tale of Iya

And again a film that tries to make the bodiless force of nature physical. A hypnotic tour through colorful, desolate landscapes (internal and external ones) and how the hell humans can or must fit into all of this. Nice film.