1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

Une date dans l'histoire du cinéma d'animation qui nécessita plus de dix ans de travail et pas moins de 273.000 mouvements de marionnettes pour une seule scène tournée. La qualité de la réalisation et la réelle authenticité psychologiques des personnages font de ce film une oeuvre intemporelle... www.cinefiches.com

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

Should be re-titled 'Reynard, the Bastard!' I enjoyed this less than the delightful 'Mascot' since that film involved an innocent pup beset by brutes and devils, whereas here Reynard is the one dishing out the abuse. Perhaps my view was coloured by the fact that I am suffering from a terrible tooth infection so I could "feel" the pain of every bop to the head. There are some gorgeous scrappy textures though!

3. mab's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

4. Ahmad Ahmed Radheyyan's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

Nah, this ripped off Fantastic Mr Fox

5. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

The first part of The Tale of the Fox could be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz0wAD1o0gs . I think the entire film is available on youtube.

6. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

Fantastic Mr Fox ripped this off?

7. MarcusArcus's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

Everybody should see this animation,not the crap that's coming into theaters now.Simply wonderful.

8. Anastasia's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

This movie has some of the most incredible stop motion I've ever seen. Wonderful yet sadly obscure.

9. the corduroy suit's rating of the film The Tale of the Fox

One of my top 10 films of all time. Beautiful beyond words.