1. nessmj's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

Cary Grant and Jean Arthur together again after Only Angels Have Wings. Wrestles with the idea of latent biases within all of us. Cary Grant and Ronald Colman both symbolizing opposite ends of a spectrum of lawfulness and through contention expose the inherent flaws within a system run by imperfect people.

2. arlinda's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

What a threesome! Of course they'd be the talk of the town.

3. violentcraving's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

4. LoverofLeCinema's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

The last shot is perfect. Very sweet, entertaining, funny film I'd recommend to all.

5. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

I love the Golden Age. Arthur, Grant, Screwballs.... Here is a modern love triangle story with the legal problems. and all problems solved.

6. Mark_Med's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

I have to agree with DK. This movie is an under-appreciated gem! Grant and Arthur have an easy going chemistry and Colman was perfectly cast as the prissy professor who has a change of heart. Try to see this if you haven't yet. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

7. DK's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

Waaaaaaay Under-rated. Grant as a borscht (with an egg in it) loving man-accused, hiding in Jean Arthur's attic. Stands out as a unique screwball that doesn't just rely on old tropes--Colman's last minute courtroom gymnastics are dynamite. What more could you want?

8. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film The Talk of the Town

Disappointing considering the pedigree of the stars and director.