1. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film The Telephone Book

Incredibly fun, inventive and pervy, one of a kind.

2. eva's rating of the film The Telephone Book

obscenity is in the mind.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Telephone Book

This cult film is notable for many reasons, including the fact that it has Oscar Nominees Jill Clayburgh and William Hickey. The sex and nudity are silly, and it features some racy animation.

4. Nancarrow's rating of the film The Telephone Book

a curioso of the highest degree

5. traag-1's rating of the film The Telephone Book

Sarah Kennedy where have you been my whole life!?

6. Polyglot's rating of the film The Telephone Book

My new favorite sex comedy of all time.

7. film_lies101's rating of the film The Telephone Book

Remember when films actually took risks ...*sigh*

8. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Telephone Book

There is so much to admire about this film. The cinematography, the no rules attitude it takes, the sick sense of humor, the fun acting, the shameless nudity, and the surreal imagery and style. That being said, at 80 minutes it starts to lose its steam toward the end and several scenes linger and stay on way past their welcome. Overall I really liked this movie, but I didn't love it. I would definitely recommend it.

9. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Telephone Book

A completely singular movie! The movie takes on a faux-essay movie aesthetic to deliver complete absurdity. Its also seems to pin point the individual isolation of social networking 30 years before the fact. Really, words can't describe this movie. It's been about a week and I'm still trying to process the movie! See it for yourself, you have to!

10. Zac Holbrook's rating of the film The Telephone Book

Super unique and weird and hilarious. Reminded me a little of John Waters' early stuff.