1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Terence Davies Trilogy

D'une grande valeur émotionnelle et documentaire ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Terence Davies Trilogy

3. João Portalegre's rating of the film The Terence Davies Trilogy

I was very confused by the end of "children", started to piece things up in "madonna and child", and, by the time I started "death and transfiguration", I was on the floor. it's an amazing and saddening celebration of life that I really can't wait to rewatch.

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Terence Davies Trilogy

it develops in much more than its first part suggests. spared of any redundant frame, movement or detail, subversive and harsh, it leads the anxiety to a final suffocating.

5. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Terence Davies Trilogy

"There's no MGM musical scored to a gay romance, you know?" http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/09/episode-30-first-terence-davies-episode.html

6. maurino's rating of the film The Terence Davies Trilogy

i'm destroyed. i've never seen anything like this in my whole life. all the bad things in a life of a human being are here, translated in a superb audiovisual masterpiece of the entire history of cinema. powerful as only few movies I was luck to watch.

7. Chumlum's rating of the film The Terence Davies Trilogy