1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Visually fantastic German expressionism blended with the film noir genre. It has some good cliffhanger-moments and set-pieces too like the shooting down of a man in a crossing and the attempted drowning of the romantic pair. Impressive car chase at the end. It even has a returning character from "M" in it. A fun film to see.

3. Diderot's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

One of Lang's absolute masterpieces. The opening sequence is a work of surrealistic brilliance, and the figure of Mabuse is one of the true icons of film history.

4. dionysus67's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

If there is a cinematic treatise of evil with philsophical ramifications that defy enumeration it must be this one. Lang's second Mabuse film stretches the mind and the senses from the technological will-to-power to the Weimar climate of irrationality examining evil as a (real in its effects) simulation. The wealth of metonymies is beyond belief culminating in a fabulous rescue sequence in the flooded Mabuse room.

5. Ethan's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

This is a brilliant sequel to Lang's Dr. Mabuse saga and was kind of a reflection of the times it was made in.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Dernière partie du triptyque de Fritz Lang sur Mabuse, le génie du crime ..... GENIAL ! www.cinefiches.com

7. Justine Vernera's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

8. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

9. AVA's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Beeindruckend,wie aktuell Fritz Langs filmische Moral heute ist.Seine filmische Ausdrucksform ist fesselnd sehenswert.Bravo!

10. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

A true classic. Heavily indebted to the tradition of 19th century moralistic realist drama Lang invites in on a trip that goes that is a heavy study in the logic of european facism and the way society can evolve towards it.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Dr. Mabuse, even as a non-corporeal viral ghost, does not fuck around. Also, this has one of the most interesting escapes, considering it is in no way scientifically accurate. But then again, movies is magic.

12. Maudealan's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

I love the Mabuse movies a lot, they're probably the German Lang movies I've rewatched most

13. Francisco R.'s rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

A testament itself to the vision of Fritz Lang, whose detailed exposition on the notion of evil foresees the motivations behind every terrorist attack happening in the world today, from the Khmer Rouge to Al-Qaeda and ISIS. The "Herrschaft des Verbrehens" benefits itself from our growing distrust, xenophobia and need for isolation. Ultimately, an empire of crime is born out of the tyranny of fear.

14. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

The only Lang I have seen that can rival and perhaps even exceed M in its creativity and ideas. The death of Kramm is the greatest murder scene ever put on film. It feels like listening to an orchestra and then having all the violinists stop abruptly. Finally, my comparison with Mabuse as an all-seeing god in the first film become even more persuasive since his ideas are more or less the equivalent of the bible here.

15. film_lies101's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

The Masters of Cinema edition is essential

16. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Another Lang film that totally blew me away. Up there with Metropolis and Die Nibelungen. Similar in tone and style to Fury

17. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

18. El Biffo's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

It's films like this that spoil me from being able to watch today's mainstream Hollywood product. They just don't make 'em like this anymore...If anyone did make a film this good today, I would be raving about it, telling everyone to go see it. But this is 82 years old, so I guess there's no point. My friend said "I heard the new Tom Hanks movie is great, why won't you go with me? Don't be a snob." I just couldn't...

19. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

20. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

21. Herlescu Daniel's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Exceptional criminal story from the early '30s. Simply a masterpiece.

22. Eva-Maria Gößling's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

23. rohrbernd's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Der film läuft nicht, Wieso???

24. Dr. Q's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse