1. Ethan's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

This is a brilliant sequel to Lang's Dr. Mabuse saga and was kind of a reflection of the times it was made in.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Dernière partie du triptyque de Fritz Lang sur Mabuse, le génie du crime ..... GENIAL ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Justine Vernera's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

4. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

5. AVA's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Beeindruckend,wie aktuell Fritz Langs filmische Moral heute ist.Seine filmische Ausdrucksform ist fesselnd sehenswert.Bravo!

6. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

A true classic. Heavily indebted to the tradition of 19th century moralistic realist drama Lang invites in on a trip that goes that is a heavy study in the logic of european facism and the way society can evolve towards it.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Dr. Mabuse, even as a non-corporeal viral ghost, does not fuck around. Also, this has one of the most interesting escapes, considering it is in no way scientifically accurate. But then again, movies is magic.

8. Histioteuthis's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

I love the Mabuse movies a lot, they're probably the German Lang movies I've rewatched most

9. Francisco R.'s rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

A testament itself to the vision of Fritz Lang, whose detailed exposition on the notion of evil foresees the motivations behind every terrorist attack happening in the world today, from the Khmer Rouge to Al-Qaeda and ISIS. The "Herrschaft des Verbrehens" benefits itself from our growing distrust, xenophobia and need for isolation. Ultimately, an empire of crime is born out of the tyranny of fear.

10. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

The only Lang I have seen that can rival and perhaps even exceed M in its creativity and ideas. The death of Kramm is the greatest murder scene ever put on film. It feels like listening to an orchestra and then having all the violinists stop abruptly. Finally, my comparison with Mabuse as an all-seeing god in the first film become even more persuasive since his ideas are more or less the equivalent of the bible here.

11. film_lies101's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

The Masters of Cinema edition is essential

12. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Another Lang film that totally blew me away. Up there with Metropolis and Die Nibelungen. Similar in tone and style to Fury

13. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

14. El Biffo's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

It's films like this that spoil me from being able to watch today's mainstream Hollywood product. They just don't make 'em like this anymore...If anyone did make a film this good today, I would be raving about it, telling everyone to go see it. But this is 82 years old, so I guess there's no point. My friend said "I heard the new Tom Hanks movie is great, why won't you go with me? Don't be a snob." I just couldn't...

15. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

16. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

17. Herlescu Daniel's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Exceptional criminal story from the early '30s. Simply a masterpiece.

18. Eva-Maria Gößling's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

19. rohrbernd's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Der film läuft nicht, Wieso???

20. Dr. Q's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

incredible, a must watch

21. spartacus007's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Although parallels between Caligari, Dr. Mabuse the Gambler and the true psyche of 1920’s Germany is debated, the relation between Fritz Lang’s sequel and German politics is undeniable. http://themetropolistimes.com/2015/01/06/dr-mabuse/

22. huebsch's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Meisterwerk! (Haben die bei der Restauration der Fassung ein par Schnitt- bzw Ablauffehler gemacht?)

23. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

Very coherent considering when it was done.

24. Log Lady's rating of the film The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

An exceptionally good sequel with meticulously constructed scenes (sharp angled interiors, wide open spaces in relation to people in them), a steadily (albeit slowly) moving plot, Mabuse's disturbing astral figure, and a dizzying chase scene at the end. Goebbels himself informed Lang that the film would be banned, leaving Testament the last fine example of Lang's German Expressionist era.