1. norah stone's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

is it bad that i like the remake more than the original? extra points for jessica biel in a sweaty white tanktop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

As good or better than the original. THE best realization of the Leatherface character and R. Lee Ermey in his best performance since Full Metal Jacket.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

2003, dir. MARCUS NISPEL - 6/10 (USA)

5. The Macho King's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Solid remake. R Lee Ermey is the man.

6. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I really liked this, it's not a faithful re-make and one moment in there was pretty stupid, but they realized the Leatherface character better than any of the other films, and I think it is almost as frightening as the original, and really dug the R. Lee Ermey sherriff stuff.... they should've taken it a bit further with the community sub-plot, but those two old ladies were creepy as fuck. It's a new experience 4sure

7. futureplans's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The scariest movie I have ever seen. period! I feel odd admitting it because I don't think people liked it or even thought it was scary, but I still woun't go in the woods/I don't like taking backroads/and I will NEVER go to Texas.

8. orangey's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

can't decide which one is worse : this or the Dawn of the dud by Zack hack Snyder

9. João R's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

My biggest complaint is that they made Leatherface look like a dumb character... And cutting his arm off?! NO! So disrespectful.

10. Reindertot's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Si bien está a años luz de las obras de Tobe Hooper, es un remake aceptable y bien construido, (aún con la fuerza sobrenatural de Erin). Mucho mejor que las dos películas que le antecedieron.

11. MarcH's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Surprising that the running time was a mere 98 minutes, it felt like twice that.

12. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Excellent remake, fitting film for the remake

13. vordven's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

14. Sam Flemming's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

As far as remakes go, this isn't too bad.

15. nothere's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Downright one of the worst horror films of the past decade. Don't even consider this over the original.

16. Matt's rating of the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre