1. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Third Murder

[More like 3.5] Not a bad movie at all, but it lacks some direction. It does have a voice, as any other movie by Kore-eda, but the clue-less title requires too much thinking for what probably aimed to be a thoughtful legal drama.

2. Mugino's rating of the film The Third Murder

Reviews have been mixed, given this is dark territory for Koreeda. I believe its detractors have missed the point, failing to even understand the meaning of the title. The director's humanism is very much alive here, even in the midst of deceit and despair; it's just delivered with the resignation of a condemned man. Truth is unknowable and perhaps we don't deserve to know when willing to mete out judgment on a life.

3. jessetaylor's rating of the film The Third Murder

A very good courtroom procedural with a brilliantly complex performance from the always great Kōji Yakusho. Still, this is a major change of pace from Koreeda and I don't know that I'm a fan of the new style. He does familial drama best and I hope he returns to form on his next feature.

4. Daniella Hervert's rating of the film The Third Murder

5. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film The Third Murder

6. Gioele's rating of the film The Third Murder

Film che propone un po' troppi temi e trama poco originale. Ma la regia è talmente curata che rende quest'opera degna di essere visionata.