1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

t is a film in the genre that I like best: film noir combined with science fiction. The movie is nicely cast so why did they manage to miss on the leading actor who is a blank page throughout? Loses some points because it is similar to "Dark City" and the Matrix" who both were released the same year and are superior to this film. I do like much about it though.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

3. Benji's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

"You're more real to me than anything I've ever known!' is where I switched off. Dull. Dull. Dull. And the acting is ... horrible.

4. radurosca's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

Its only fault was coming out the same year Matrix had

5. Farghis's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

La historia esta muy bien, ademas bien contada. Le falta un poco de credibilidad a las actuaciones...

6. Burak Kara's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

Çarpıcı bir anlatıma veya sona sahip olmasada 'İnception' ve 'Matrix' filmlerininin fikir babasıdır.

7. Robert Regan's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

At first I saw this virtual worlds story as a time travel variation, but it turned out to be along the lines of Inception, but less pretentious and more emotional. And another fine performance by Gretchen Moll. When is she going to get the parts that she deserves?

8. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

Underrated. Neo noir existential pulp.

9. bradfms's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

"The 90's ~ Inception" - Agreed that its highly underrated and put me in a Dark City mood while I was watching.

10. film_lies101's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

11. kopfkompass's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

Clevere Matrjoschka-Montage von Realitäten. Von heute aus etwas angestaubte Sci-Fi, 1999 sicher wegweisend.

12. rocope's rating of the film The Thirteenth Floor

O 13º ANDAR não sabe se é um filme noir ou um romance. Na dúvida, não consegue ser nenhum dos dois e muito menos o sci-fi do livro que o originou. Uma pena, pois a cada dia me convenço que estamos num grande teatro de marionetes e nada mais me fascina hoje em dia do que ver esses conceitos numa obra artística (produzido por Roland Emmerich, eu esperava o quê?!?!?!?!). Nota: B (gostei)