1. Aardsy's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Panchito and Jose are great lost characters.

2. MarxEngels's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

I'm not a big fan of the animated Disney films, but this one has some of the best animated segments I've ever seen. sometimes almost becoming a surrealist masterpiece.

3. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

It's not Disney's Studios best - not by far. The stories are pretty boring, really.

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

5. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Properly deranged! Genuinely feverish and unholy! One star added because I want Disney to see this and then start tearing the world to pieces with colour again! When a country goes to war what maniacal animators are left to take the reins???

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

It's hard to resist the bouncy South American flavor of the soundtrack, get up on it.

8. Juliet Benson's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Anyone who contrived to be offended by this is depriving themselves of deliciously surreal, absurdist humour and the peyote cactus trip to remember for all time. I think this may have been the Disney film with the greatest impact upon my childhood, and that probably explains a lot. Plus you really do learn things!

9. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Great songs, surreal in places, and its a lot of a fun. Great run time too, never warms out its welcome. Held up nicely from my childhood.

10. Scotch's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Incredible. Why isn't Disney like this anymore? Society is less accepting of hallucinogens?

11. valolopez's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Pure musical and visual pleasure :)

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

A delight to watch from beginning to end. An improvement on Saludos Amigos and introduced us to the wonderful Aracuan.

13. MegaMeg's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

See my note on Saludos Amigos.

14. danhofstra's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

This really was the best of the package features (at least compared to the others I've seen - "Make Mine Music", "Sauludos Amigos", this and "Crane & Mr. Toad"). It's a fun film and sure, some of the sequences are a bit boring, but Donald is always worth a laugh.

15. sayurkangkung's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Sure the mix of live action and animation is a bit dated (except for the last part), but who the hell cares ? It was made almost 70 years ago, and it still blew me. Pure jolly ride from beginning til end =D

16. Jardun's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Definitely one of my favorites as a child, helped me learn a lot about my culture (as a american of hispanic decent) in a really fun and understandable way.

17. Mark Ayala's rating of the film The Three Caballeros

Everyone who grew up in the age of VHS and beyond knows that when they were a kid, they had a few films that meant a lot to them and would be watched over and over again. This was the one for me. My parents knew I loved Donald Duck and thought it would be a fun way to connect with my Latin American roots and I have nothing but fond memories of this film! I saw it recently and it still holds up! Very neglected Disney!