1. James Mackin's rating of the film The Three Stooges

As someone who adores the three wise men, this disappoints me. Still, it's nice that Will Sasso had a minor vine career after this.

2. julesandvincent's rating of the film The Three Stooges

Surpisingly very enjoyable. I laughed a lot. It is very forgettable but it is harmless fun

3. Altero's rating of the film The Three Stooges

4. Polyglot's rating of the film The Three Stooges

Either I had a 90 minute fever dream or I just saw the cast of the Jersey Shore and the Old Spice guy.

5. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film The Three Stooges

Great comedy, excellent style, but too bad they had to throw in the cast of Jersey Shore into the proceedings. Yuck.

6. Anton Williams's rating of the film The Three Stooges

The Marx Brothers of the 00s.

7. tembelsinefil's rating of the film The Three Stooges

farrelly brothers tried to the purest form of comedy. but if you don't like the genre, like me, don't bother to watch it. i know three stooges has a lot of fan, but it's just for laughing and nothing else. you can't expect something cinematoghraphically good. so if you're not a fan, i don't recommend to watch.

8. Reindertot's rating of the film The Three Stooges

Three stars: Sean Hayes, Will Sasso and Chris Diamantopoulos. Farelly: good stooge directing but the film fails as comedy. Is a GREAT physical-acting-class. Besides, to censor Kate Upton IS a blasphemy.

9. FilmFan<3's rating of the film The Three Stooges

The Recession, American religious ideals, and Corporate America are among the myriad of issues that the Farrellys attack in this uber self-aware slapstick comedy.

10. cici_tran's rating of the film The Three Stooges

I've never seen any of the original of The Three Stooges. Anyway, I watched this film by accident a couple of days ago, and while I think it's not a great one, but it made me laugh and I think that is the point of a comedy film. Plus, Larry David! I love that man haha once I realised he was in the film, I watched it no matter what

11. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Three Stooges

So funny you just can't stop laughing.

12. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Three Stooges

No one will ever mistake this film for great cinema, although it has a certain charm in its almost naive refusal to update the concept of the Three Stooges for modern audiences. Either you're a fan of the Stooges' low brow brand of slapstick comedy, or you're not. And while there is a refreshingly old fashioned sensibility to this film, its comedy is often hit-or-miss.

13. Glim Ho's rating of the film The Three Stooges

法拉利乃喜剧天才

14. T.J. Royal's rating of the film The Three Stooges

My gut reaction: They got it right, they got it right, they got it right! Sasso, Hayes and Diamantopoulos might have done the acting jobs of their lives, especially Hayes. I was laughing the whole time: their physical and verbal timing were perfect. Their combined effort to inhabit the roles of these film icons, it's something else. I'll have to view a second time to comment further.

15. Imagefix's rating of the film The Three Stooges

A weak third act tarnishes some harmless, goofy fun.