1. Shahin Katila's rating of the film The Time That Remains

2. SBERB's rating of the film The Time That Remains

3. xevli's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Tati,Dieu Omniprésent dans tous les plans - le film raconte le quotidien dans un monde renversé et toute la force résistante d'une tasse de café.

4. totochvilli's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Boring, boring, boring movie for boring pseudo intellectual french boring people who watch boring french television and who like french boring poetry and french boring humour.

5. Justepourmesouveniraprès's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Intéressant portrait d'une famille palestinienne sur 2 générations au cours de l'imposition de l'État d'Israel.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film The Time That Remains

C'est en donnant aux événements et situations virtuellement dramatiques, une configuration cocasse et décalée ou visuellement esthétique et picturale utilisant un comique à répétition, entre ubuesque constat d'impuissance et profond désarroi existentiel que le cinéaste dresse l'amère cartographie d'une nation en miettes, profondément en désarroi avec un humour ravageur www.cinefiches.com

7. Philippe Dumez's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Il ne faut pas se laisser décourager par la première partie du film, qui pêche un peu par la rigidité de la reconstitution historique. Le reste est bien plus personnel.

8. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Time That Remains

An impeccably taut comedic masterwork - dry, deadpan, absurdist - surveying, with wit, restraint, distance, the farce (and horror) of Nakba, Israeli occupation, and the resulting (il)logical extensions (e.g. "present absentees", or the somehow both "Jewish and democratic" state...) Scathing, dignified, full of understated tenderness. Plus badass pole vault over the West Bank Wall. Wonderful cinema.

9. Caden JJ's rating of the film The Time That Remains

I'll admit I didn't fully understand everything which went on in the film, which is why I suppose I didn't really like it. At times I found it was trying too hard to be funny, which got me irritated and therefore felt even more distanced. I'd recommend reading into it more prior to watching then maybe you'll have a more enjoyable experience than I did.

10. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Nothing like a douse of humor, in a very interesting stroll through Palestinian history -and Israelite pestering.

11. Asaph Tal's rating of the film The Time That Remains

12. Sthirabandhu's rating of the film The Time That Remains

I really liked this, funny, poignant and full of pathos, and so relevant. The photography and lighting alone make it a masterpiece, the subtle way of letting us know the passage of time.

13. nickolia's rating of the film The Time That Remains

A beautiful, funny film for all its sadness. PS Free Palestine

14. ava Brk's rating of the film The Time That Remains

15. arlinda's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Absurdist comedy of the highest order. It connects, not alienates, you with these people's experiences.

16. Hani's rating of the film The Time That Remains

I only liked the old neighbor who always comes up with incredible ideas for the middle-east conflict :-D

17. John M.'s rating of the film The Time That Remains

The time that remains is better than the hobbit. It's an escape from this shit in my country, a reminder that the rest of the world is faces challenges and everyday life.

18. Jane de Deus's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Images from Chronicle of a Disappearance still linger. In that film, and this one, he superbly conjures a world of stillness, beauty & absurdity. A film of gestures, with composition to rival Fassbinder’s Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant. A film imbued with a familial warmth that leaves one yearning, strangely, for the unenviable world of its characters. He's a modest troubadour. Sophisticated. Gentle. Weary.

19. Salma Dahab's rating of the film The Time That Remains

The secene of ' the mother in the balcony ' is killing ...killing ...killing ! Suleiman ...chapeau !

20. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Time That Remains

Elia Sulieman takes a deeply personal look at Palestinian/Israeli relations in this autobiographical look at the time when Israel became an official state, and Palestinians found themselves a minority. I love Sulieman's compositions and deadpan humor, but here it seems disjointed, and doesn't really add up to a satisfying whole. Still, Sulieman has a great sense of comedic timing and droll satire.

21. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Time That Remains